Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

Re: Books You Never Finished

Just remembered. I also never finishe Inkheart. I don't remember what page I stopped on, but I do remember that it was the stupidest book that I have ever read. The movie was good though.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Contributor
snows_fire_is_here
0 Kudos

I have not finished Deception Point by Dan Brown. I got halfway through the book, then I got bored. I try to finish it, but I just can't :smileysad: Deception Point is not one of Dan Brown's best books, but it's okay.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I just remembered I never finished Sweep series. I mean I liked it a lot, but then another series came out and I was like O_O Need books xD haha and I totally forgot about it and now I have no time with all the school work and other books I have to read it's to much lol =P

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Contributor
Eiri18
0 Kudos

I had a hard time reading the classics. Like "To Kill a Mockingbird". It took me a lot of dedication, strawberry ice cream, and jammin breaks in order to truck through the first half of that book. Its really boring to read about a world through the eyes of a six year old child. It SO hard!! But when it gets to the court chapter its starts to get very interesting and in the end it does touch your heart, so I don't fully regret it. But another book that is gathering dust on my shef with a paper book mark with a cow draw on it is "The Scarlet letter."  To this day I still can't keep my nose in it for more than 15 minutes. I just can't!:smileysad:

But I do feel like reading more classic for my own sake. I feel like it will open my mind  more!

I do recomend reading "The Host". It does start out slow but then it picks up pace and become a great story. So try again to those who couldn't get through it!!:smileywink:

Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway. I got to page six

"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
-pg 3 of Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra