Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Tappin_Toes
0 Kudos

Re: Breaking Dawn Discussion *Spoiler Warning*

First and foremost, i am going to say i enjoyed the book and that it was a good story. I liked the ending, but i WAS disappointed with quite a bit of the novel. First, it seemed to me like the characters really changed. They weren't MY bella and edward anymore, which is the way i view that now - the bella and edward i loved, then the bella and edward in breaking dawn. Their romance was different - there weren't any scenes like the meadow scene, which i really adored, that showed how much they loved each other. I missed that. Also, edward seemed lass caring. for example, when he told bella he would get that "thing" out of her when she got pregnant. it seemed really cold, which isn't the way edward would act. and bella wasn't as stubborn, the personality trait i'd come to know and love in her. Then, during jacob's part, i didn't know how bella felt about anything, which i didn't like. i started to view the baby as something terrible, but as soon as it was bella's point on view, i liked her well enough. and i liked her a lot after she was born. i didn't like the name renesmee at first, but i got used to it. i didn't like the way it focused SO much on jacob, because i had been expecting a story about edward and bella's love. and i didn't really like how there was no fight. it would have been a little exciting. overall, i liked the other three books MUCH better.

I have to add, however, my opinion on jacob's imprinting. it isn't at all gross, because imprinting doesn't have to be a romantic thing. all it is is a feeling of strong love for a person, a need to protect them and make sure they're happy. That's the same way bella, as renesmee's mother, felt, and we don't find that disgusting. Why should it be different for jacob? he doesn't see her in a romantic way, he just wants to take care of her. obviously, when she grows up, that will evolve, but right now it's completely innocent. even edward said jacob wasn't thinking about how long it would take for her to grow up. it didn't even cross his mind. he loves her the same exact way bella does, for now, and i think it's sweet, not disgusting like so many people seem to see it as. it's a paternal kind of love.

so, that's how i feel! :smileyhappy:

He was the poet while she was the muse...
New User
twifan15
0 Kudos

I can agree and disagree with the positivity and negativity that has been posted. Interestingly enough, after reading the more positive posts, I actually like Breaking Dawn better. Lots of people have made very good points and by reading the different views, I kind of understand the novel better. I must say, I absolutly loved the first book of Breaking Dawn! I thought Bella and Edward were so cute together, and it took me back to the days of Twilight. Then, Renesmee came into the picture. I didn't dislike her character...after she was born. I really disliked the plotline of Jacobs book. It was kind of "Twilight" meets "Rosemary's Baby," so its kind of been there done that. It just seemed so out there that I felt it took the humanity out of the saga. Even though its a book about vampires and werewolves, I always felt there was a sense of reality to it. Mostly thats due to SM's brilliant writing techniques. The level of reality, and the sense that I felt that it could almost happen to me...connected me to the story and the characters so much more. I felt that the whole element of getting pregnant with a demon child was so odd that it took away so much of what I originally loved about the saga. After Bella became a vampire, I felt the the book started to pick up again, and feel like the story I know and love. So in the end-I think it was a great ending to an amazing series, but I just wish that the whole Jacob story had been done differently.
New User
book_musiclover93
0 Kudos

so i devoured this book in about five hours stemming from the moment i got home with it. i confess i was dissapointed at that time.why hadn't there been a huge, climax of the series battle?! why did we need to hear from jacob? i certainly didnt want to. why did the last part of bella's perspective have to sound different from the beginning and the other books?

so i sat down and read it again.but this time, i REALLY read it, word for word.

i realized that the book was a perfect ending for this series. i saw that bella's perspective changed because she changed as well, she was no longer human.

and i realized that we needed to hear from jacob, to hear someone else's side of the story during bella's pregnancy. if it had been bella's perspective, we would only hear all the things we already knew: she was in pain and wanted to keep the baby.

but with jacob's point of view, we were able to see more clearly how dangerous the situation was for bella. we got a clear view of what this was doing to her and just how much people were worrying about her.

and i realized we didnt need a huge battle, there would be no point. there was plenty of vamp. action what with bella being transformed.

i was satisfied that bella and most everyone else got a true happliy ever after and kudos to mrs.meyer for the whole series.i believe that if people tried what i did and go back, read it, dont just skip, they might understand. it could take away the  disapointment from  pointless hype that distracts from the beauty of edward and bella's love and also the beauty of the writing.

New User
cutehaircut
0 Kudos

As soon as I saw the cover of Breaking Dawn, I knew Bella was going to have a child because of the white queen and red pawn. I was immediatley heart broken- I told myself a billion times that I was wrong and that Stephenie Meyer would never do that. Well, guess I was right and wrong. There was not enough Bella and Edward in this book. Everything was ruled by the kid coming and I just didn't like that. (Also, it was so obvious that Jacob was going to imprint on the child.) I didn't like how she got EVERYTHING at the end- it just wasn't realistic. Sure, there's not much realistic about the book, but that was why I liked the series in the first place- it was fantasy but still seemed logical, like it could happen. It seemed to introduce the kind of vampires that may actually be out there in real life. That was totally lost for me in this story. I thought Stephenie could've taken a LOT more time with the wedding- that part went way to fast for me. I loved it the whole time when she was a vampire and the first hunt and everything. Other then the baby, I liked it a lot. To bad the baby was pretty much the center of the whole book. I'm trying to ignore the fact that Bella seemed to be more willing to stay alive for the baby rather then Edward, since it's to different kinds of love. Lots more opinions, but I'll stop there- can you please argue with me on this? I'm trying to be proved wrong. 

Still love Eclipse the best- I could reread it 1,000 times and never get enough :smileyhappy:

Contributor
eyesforstriking
0 Kudos

I have to say, at first I wasn't so sure about this book.  Now after a few days of reading other's people's reviews and trying to understand the story more, I'm liking it more.  I read what Stephenie said at Chicago, I think it's on Twilight Lexicon, and it made me like the book a lot more.  She said how she always planned for Renesmee and how the middle two books were a continuation of Bella's "normal" behavior.  SM said that she knew Bella's personality would change after she was turned into a vampire and she wanted to explore her human behavior it more.  At least, that's what I got out her words.  It made me appreciate the change the series went more.

I hope this makes sense! 

Reader
ljfoster
0 Kudos

So I'm starting to understand why some of us are unsure of how we feel about Breaking Dawn.  In the other three books, Bella is a typical teen - going to a new school, having a girls night out, getting a job, going to gym class, going to the movies, dealing with dad and mom, shopping, occasionally being threatened by hostile vampires, etc.  We were all comfortable with her humdrum life being changed and inspired by her new, chaste love for dreamy vampire Edward.  We could all revel in the drawn out love story. The hugs, kisses, sighs, long nights in Edward's arms...  The threats to her life were somewhat distant, and she was always rescued in the nick of time by her protectors, Edward and the shapeshifters always saved the day.

But in BD, EVERYTHING is completely different.  School is over, Bella's childhood is over, Bella gets married and immediately gets pregnant AND she has a ticking time bomb over her and her family's head - the Volturi's imminent arrival and destruction of the Cullen coven is basically a guarantee.  Because of these plot issues, there was no way Stephenie Meyer could give us a book that had the same feel of the others.  Character progression was a necessary evil to move the book along.  Think of it this way, can you imagine Bella and Edward spending dreamy days together in their meadow or sitting in Biology classifying slides when the Volturi are to arrive in a few weeks and kill everybody? 

I agree that this book didn't feel like a Young Adult novel.  During many of the more graphic scenes, I kept hoping that my friend's 12 yr old daughter (an avid fan of the Twilight series) wouldn't read this book because of it's mature themes and images.  (Some of the images I could hardly take and I'm a married, 34 yr old woman.)

With all that being said, I think that Stephenie created a masterpiece, and capped off the series by answering all our questions and giving us a happy ending.  We are still too close to the ending of the series and possibly in mourning that it's over, to really appreciate BD for it's ingenious architecture (3 books in one! and 2 different narrators to boot!!). Reading a book is such a personal, individual experience for each reader, and Stephenie tried to stay true to herself and her beloved Bella and Edward while trying to satisfy millions of readers.  An impossible task?  I guess so. You can't satisfy everyone all the time.  But I'll continue to be a Meyer fan for many years to come.

Contributor
vampire_chick13
0 Kudos

ok, first of all.....all those people who dont think Bella stayed true to herself should keep in mind that: a)she wasnt all for designer clothes and stilettos (when she takes the stilettos off for hunting and when she dresses in jeans and a long sleeve shirt), b)she was compassionate for others (when she decided to spare J.Jenks from Jasper) c)she was VERY stubborn (when she decided she would have her baby no matter what), d)she was still not fond of fancy cars (she wasnt very excited about her ferrari).......the point is that this list could go on a lot longer, but Bella DID stay true to herself...

Second of all.......those who think that the Jacob book should have been narrateed by Jacob, you are wrong. It was impossible to have written this book well without it Being narrated from Jacob's POV.....seriously, Bella was overly biased.....she would have made everything seem like there is nothing wrong, or just talk about how she had to hide her pain for Edward, and you wouldnt have gotten her reactions to Jacob in the same way. If it had been written in Edward's POV, it wouldnt have been very Edward. At that point of the book he was at the verge of a breakdown....if it hadnt been for keeping Bella healthy, he would have lost his sanity......that way, you know that his thoughts would have been very biased against the baby and the pregnancy, and at the same time not registering much of what went on around him other than Bella. Jacob's POV let you into the pack's mind, Edward's and Bella's actions in a way that no one would have been able to describe better.

For those who hated the sex scenes.........you have to understand that it HAD to happen sooner or later, it was something that both Bella and Edward wanted, it was only natural, Bella being a hormone-ridden teenager and Edward feeling the need to express his love in a more physical way. Plus, they were married, you couldnt possibly expect them to not go on their honeymoon, or to go to a honeymoon and not have sex. And the fact that they kept having sex after Bella became a vampire makes complete sense and makes it even more realistic, since that is the way many recently-married couples are, and that is the way it is for a while....

For those who didnt like Renesmee's name.........you need to see that it was to be expected of Bella to want to give her daugther a name that wasn't just a name, it was just natural  of Bella to want a name for her baby that had a reason behind it, and I believe (not 100% on this though) that it was also something SM wanted, many names in the book resemble their characters, (ex: Rosalie, like Rose, which is often associated with beauty, Esme which I believe means mother to all, even with Bella, Bella is something along the lines of "beautiful lady" in italian, Edward always saw her as the most beautiful and many others found her beautiful too, after becoming a vampire, she was soo beautiful that many commented on it, like Alice, Charlie and Aro to name a few), so the baby simply HAD to have an unique name since she was thought of as unique, and her name also consisted on a combintion of some (emphasis on the word some, which means not all) of the people that both Bella and Edward love, such as Renee and Esme in the first name (Renesmee) and Carlisle and Charlie in the middle name (Carlie), you could even say that the names were going to be a combination of all of Bella's parental figures, since she considers both Esme and Carlisle as her family. And I actually find Renesmee a beautiful name.

Ok.......so, my favorite thing in this book was definately Emmett, he just gave the book that comic relief that it needed. (Like when Bella was worried about not being able to feed Renesmee breakfast and he started with the jokes about her sex life, also when she was worried of how Charlie was handling seeing her again and her controlling her thirst with Charlie there and Emmett making more jokes about her sex life).....simply hillarious, this book didnt have Emmett very much, since he is not essential to the story as much as others, but it really showed more about his personality. (His love for being the strongest and love for challenges and definately his love for bets, also, how he could joke about pretty much anything, it really gave showed the way he saw the world....

I do agree with the people that said that the "too happy of an ending" made it seem like too unreal, up to now everything seemed like it could happen because of the logic behind it all, but, SM would have probably gotten attacked by angry fans if she went JK Rowling on us and killed some beloved character like Jasper or something like that, so it does make sense the way she made it end, it would have been waaaay too unreal if they would have actually battled the Volturi with no casualties....

Oh, and I also think that the reason that many people are not satisfied with this book is because they like the series so much that they dont want it to end.......

anyways, that's it for now, i will probbly post some more later, most likely to respond to some negativity about the book that i might not agree with, anyways......if you check out SM's website, you will find a lot of logic behind my words (www.stepheniemeyer.com) so, check it out....

Congrats to SM in such an amazing book....it rocked like the rest of her masterpieces!!!

~"And yet, to say the truth, reason and love keep little company together nowadays."

William Shakespeare

A Midsummer's Night Dream

Act III, Scene i

Quote to Book Two, Jacob

Frequent Contributor
LIVElaughREAD
0 Kudos

I thought it was a pretty good book. Though I wish that it went more into the future of the Cullen family because its the last book(probably) and all (I hoped it had something more at the end like the Harry Potter book did ya know?).

Frequent Contributor
weirdpanda3
0 Kudos

yes exactly.but maybe theyre life wouldnt have changed much except for the baby growing.
Frequent Contributor
LIVElaughREAD
0 Kudos

Oh and I totally appreciated the "coven" thing in the back however I really wish that it would have had what the extra powers were listed next to the vampire.

Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

okay I haven't had anyone to scream at since i finished the book a few days ago so give me break if this is long and rant-ish

Firstly, I deeply want to apologize to everyone who i snapped at for their theories that consisted of Bella getting pregnant, and Jacob crashing the wedding (although he didn't ruin it just gave us all a little jolt) b/c you people are amazing...you have some 6th sense that none of us have at all.

Secondly, I would like to say i told you so...to everyone who doubt what the back was about when i gave everyone my thoughts! i was pretty proud of that

Thirdly, Congratulations Stephenie Meyer for being the first author ever who has been able to finish off a series and not had me want to throw the final book off the dock and start asking everyone when the next one was coming out. As thoroughly disapointed that I was that there was no big battle with the Volturi, and at the fact that Bella got pregnant and the baby was smarter than she was, I have absolutely no complaints she was very right about the fact that Bella's story was wrapped up very nicely. This is not my favorite book because a lot of people have mentioned that all the characters seemed different in this book, but i think it was because it was a bit more intimate than the previous books it really dug into everyone's personal life, because really Bella hadn't changed at all in my opinion it was everyone else, and not only did she see them all differently but they all became more themselves as well in a lot of ways.

I found that I didn't do a lot of crying in this book like I have in the past, I cried twice and only twice, the first time was when Bella was describing Jasper for the "first-time" it was almost shocking for me, to know that here was this beautiful guy and all of a sudden you wake up and he's all scared, plus i thought about it even deeper with the fact that it's what Alice looks at everyday and she see's past all that I thought it was really sweet and sad at the same time, the second time was toward the end when Edward and Bella were getting ready to send Renesmee off with Jacob, that was just really sad, but the line when Edward calls Jacob "his son" really got me....i mean there were a few parts when i got choked up but not as much of an emotional roller coaster as the others.

I know I am not the only one who totally enjoyed the humor in the physical part of Bella and Edward's relationship, I found myself gut rolling the entire time especially Emmett, I actually read my sister an Emmett quote from Breaking Dawn and she is now dove into Twilight with full force...I enjoyed that until I realized I couldn't vent to her. I also know I am not the only one who would love to see a book about Jacob and Renesmee (when she's matured) although with how she left the story she could completely drop the series never write another book about these characters and no one would wonder what happened to them.

ok I will leave it off by adding the fact that Stephenie Meyer did the smartest thing possible....in her Vampire index she left off Nuheul and his aunt, because I know I am not the only one who eyed that before they read the book, would have given away the story when you realized that they hadn't popped up yet or been mentioned by the time the Volturi showed up...so thank you for leaving my peeking eyes a surprise...I enjoyed it!!

I have OCD
Obsessive Cullen Disorder!!!
"My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter."~Thomas Helm
New User
militarybound
0 Kudos

I also enjoyed Emmett I think it was really great that we got to see the two characters of the Cullen family who we really knew the least about exposed more Emmett and Rosalie.  Emmett was hilarious in times where I wanted to scream from the amount of tension in the room Emmett made me laugh, not to mention the whole arm wrestling thing was awesome he really seemed angry when he lost it is one of the funniest moments in the book.  I really enjoyed the relationship between Emmett and Bella because it gave the book a lighter sense in times when the book seemed extremely serious.

I too would love it if she wrote on about Jacob and Renesmee.  I think she is still debating if she's going to continue with any of the characters.:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
alicecullen94
0 Kudos

i liked this book very much becasue of so many different reasons. first becaseu there was a part from jacobs POV. and when he kept fighting with rosalie it was hilarious.then when bella finally looked at renesmee and she was in total control of herself. i couldnt beleve everything that she would say. reading from jacobs point of view was very cool becasue we got to see a different side of the things that would happen.
"Its a Twilight thing, you would't understand"
New User
AmethystOrnella
0 Kudos

New User
AmethystOrnella
0 Kudos

I loved this book but I thought Bella went under a drastic change. She wasn't anything like her human self but I guess it was inevitable. She aged a whole lot after the change. I would have liked to see more about her relationship with Edward after they got married and after Renesmee but I guess a mom's priorities change when you have a child, right? She also developed quite a violent temper, I was suprised.
I was glad---- no, ecstatic--- that Jacob was off Bella. I've always been a total Edward fan, from the very beginning and I thought Jacob was in the way of their relationship. I figured he'd imprint someone else, I was just shocked that Edward got Bella pregnant.
I wish there was another book. One where they're outside of Forks and maybe one where Renee meets the new Bella. There were alot of questions left unanswered.
I got the book the day it came out, August 2nd at about 11 in the afternoon and was done with it about 3 am in the morning. Maybe it was because I mainly skipped over most of Jacob's POV. Like I said, I thought he was in the way of Bella and Edward's relationship. I ended up reading it later though.
I was TOTALLY freaking out when Alice left. I wanted to see the Voltori fight with them but I guess it was good since none of the good guys died.
I loved the mornings after while they were on their honey moon before Bella's change. It was so romantic and honestly kind of cute. What was the significance of the cleaning lady though? What did she say to Edward?
I loved the ending also, it was the perfect way to end it. It was totally touching. Both Edward and Bella got what they wanted.
Oh, Renesmee is a total cutie. At first, I though... EW!, of the name but eventually, I got over it. Bella was weird from the beginning, a weird name wasn't weird for her. You could tell everyone would spoil Renesmee to death.
I was hoping to learn more about the Cullens after Bella's change but there really wasn't much. Their daily lives remain a mystery.
What bothered me was that Bella, after marrying Edward, seemed more caught up in her daughter than her actual husband. It was a romance, right? Where was the romance then?
I listened to I will follow you Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie after reading the book and it actually made me cry. What I mainly thought of was when Edward and Bella were in their house after learning the Volturi were coming and he just looked at her and kissed her. It was so sad.
New User
AmethystOrnella
0 Kudos

PS:

Where were the rest of the Cullens? How did Bella explain things to Renee? I woud have LOVED to see the Cullen's reactions after finding out Edward got Bella pregnant. ESPECIALLY Emmet.

I have a confession. I'd read all three of the Twilight books one behind the other so after the third book, I was going through TOTAL withdrawl.

I wrote and read ALOT of fanfiction.( Embarassing!!!) Anyway, it was creepy because some of the things that happened in Breaking Dawn, I would have SWORN I'd read in a fanfic one time or the other. I had a weird feeling of Deja vu.

I was just happy Bella ended up with Edward and not Jacob. EDWARD FAN 100%

Stephenie Meyer had said that she would use some of the Novel that would have come after Twilight if Edward had bitten her. The Bella then most likely was WAY different from the Bella we know now. Maybe she didn't have time to blend-- so to speak--- the new Bell and the old one together. Thus, the HUGE difference in personalities.

I didn't mind the Sex. As a matter of fact, I liked that a WHOLE LOT. Of coarse, i didn't expect things to be detailed since this is a YOUNG ADULT's book. After the change, though, I thought their relationship got better but honestly a little boring to watch. Do all moms loose their sex appeal after marriage? Are MILFs a myth? JOKES:smileyvery-happy:

It's not even about the sex. The heart throbbing warm goodness I felt in my hear when Edward and Bella had a romantic moment weren't there as much. The most romantic moments were all in book one of Bella's POV. Everything after that ust got totally WARPED. It wasn't as bad as New Moon though, I hated New moon. Well, while Edward was gone I mean.

This novel was most likely rushed. Twilight was perfect because Stephenie Meyer was writing for herself. Now, she had so many fans that she didn't want to disappoint. The pressure probably caused her to take shortcuts and it ended up pinching her on the butt instead.

New User
moonfalling3
0 Kudos

I was surprisingly dissapointed with Breaking Dawn, and I absolutly agree with you. I feel a little let down, because in essence this story was a love story between two teenagers full of that teen romance. Of course the vampire factor was one of the most intriguing aspects of the series. With the publication and release of this last novel, all of that magic swirled down the drain and sucked the life out of a good thing.

The twilight series ended with Eclipse and died with Breaking dawn.

New User
cutehaircut
0 Kudos

The first time I read Breaking Dawn I absolutley loved it and hated it at the same time. It was so suspensful and described everything in great detail. My main problem was that I loved it as different genre then romance, which is what it was supposed to be. There was not enough moments that were strictly Bella and Edward. Part of my pessimistic attitude was just toward the fact that the series was ending, and then I realized something: I would have been so much more upset with Breaking Dawn if Stephenie Meyer made it straight forward the way some people would have preferred. My dissapointment would have been increased ten fold if Stephenie hadn't done something to pore fresh life into the series, which she should do considering her writing capabilities. Also, as soon as I saw the cover of Breaking Dawn I knew Bella would become pregnant. (Although I tried to convince myself SM would never do that in a million years, I couldn't deny it.) The white queen as the human mother and red pawn as the vampire (half vampire) child was a dead givaway. I wasn't totally against the idea, but I knew Bella would be more attatched to her daughter then Edward, considering the mother daughter bond. Though it is a totally different kind of love, and Renesmee's birth didn't losen her love for Edward, I hated how she seemed more willing to push through the blackness for her daughter then for her husband. That was the only reason I was upset about the pregnancy- it wasn't just about them anymore.

A lot more thoughts, but they change constantly so I'll leave it at that. I've posted once before and would love if someone else would give some input on the impact that Renesmee had on Bella and Edward's relationship. Maybe the bond between mother and daughter is just to strong. Thanks :]

Contributor
vampire_chick13
0 Kudos

cutehaircut wrote:

The first time I read Breaking Dawn I absolutley loved it and hated it at the same time. It was so suspensful and described everything in great detail. My main problem was that I loved it as different genre then romance, which is what it was supposed to be. There was not enough moments that were strictly Bella and Edward. Part of my pessimistic attitude was just toward the fact that the series was ending, and then I realized something: I would have been so much more upset with Breaking Dawn if Stephenie Meyer made it straight forward the way some people would have preferred. My dissapointment would have been increased ten fold if Stephenie hadn't done something to pore fresh life into the series, which she should do considering her writing capabilities. Also, as soon as I saw the cover of Breaking Dawn I knew Bella would become pregnant. (Although I tried to convince myself SM would never do that in a million years, I couldn't deny it.) The white queen as the human mother and red pawn as the vampire (half vampire) child was a dead givaway. I wasn't totally against the idea, but I knew Bella would be more attatched to her daughter then Edward, considering the mother daughter bond. Though it is a totally different kind of love, and Renesmee's birth didn't losen her love for Edward, I hated how she seemed more willing to push through the blackness for her daughter then for her husband. That was the only reason I was upset about the pregnancy- it wasn't just about them anymore.

A lot more thoughts, but they change constantly so I'll leave it at that. I've posted once before and would love if someone else would give some input on the impact that Renesmee had on Bella and Edward's relationship. Maybe the bond between mother and daughter is just to strong. Thanks :]

i think that love for Edward never changed, but she was still a very loving mother....she worked very hard to make sure that Renesmee lived, but, she still wanted to stick with Edward until the end, even if that meant she would die too and Renesmee wouldnt have parents....so, i think that Renesmee had some influence in the ways she thought, but she still had that mentality that without Edward she had nothing to live for.
New User
something_witty
0 Kudos

I agree, it wasn't up to standard. My favorite part was Jacob's book. This book sort of felt like a cop out, like she just got tired of writing and decided to just throw things together. Also, the ending was slightly anticlimatic, just another cop out. I felt as though I could predict everything that was going to happen, as if she read a bunch of fanfiction and pasted them into the book.
I'm sorry. My wit escapes me. I'll catch it again eventually.