Frequent Contributor
bookluvr101
0 Kudos

Re: Breaking Dawn Premire Party and Breaking Dawn Rumors.

OMG i really wanna go but my parents have to "think" about it
Edward Cullen: Sexier than you since 1901Jasper Hale: Smoother than you since 1843Bella Swan: Luckier than you will ever be. Rosalie Hale: Prettier than you since 1915Alice Cullen: Quirkier than you since 1901Emmett Cullen: Stronger than you since 1915
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

I REALLY WANT 2 GO 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I really want my book i'm getting in and getting out I ain't messing around I wanna get that read as much as possible before I have to take my test so i'm no so distracted

screw all this censor stuff that wasn't dirty it's an age old saying

Message Edited by xeyedchick on 07-11-2008 08:02 PM
I have OCD
Obsessive Cullen Disorder!!!
"My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter."~Thomas Helm
New User
vampire_freak
0 Kudos

i really would like to go, but i'de be alone because my stupid friends havent finished all 3 of them yet! i think im going to force one of my friends to come anyways.....so do we wear a prom dress or dress up like the charcters? does it cost anything other than pre ordering the book?
"Don't be afraid," I murmured. "We belong together."
Frequent Contributor
twilightfanatic101
0 Kudos

im gonna end up with two bd books
~The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he suanted forward to kill me.~

~Life is Short, So Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Laugh Uncontrolably, and NEVER Regret Anything That Once Made You Smile.~
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

why?

**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
i_dream_in_twilight
0 Kudos

i really would like to go, but i'de be alone because my stupid friends havent finished all 3 of them yet! i think im going to force one of my friends to come anyways.....so do we wear a prom dress or dress up like the charcters? does it cost anything other than pre ordering the book?

im gonna wear a dress! if its anything like the harry potter midnite party, there's gonna be a costume contest, and just because i had surgery does NOT mean i can't win the damn thing! ...sorry, i just had my meds, im kinda intense right now! lol! but seriously, bella's dress is the same color as the dress im gonna wear in my aunt's wedding, so no need to buy 2 dresses! (which kinda sucks, tho, i LUV shopping) o, and u kno wat's interesting??? ok, so the partay starts @ 8:00. which is 'twilight', there's a 'new moon' that night, and there's actually supposed to be a solar 'eclipse' that day too, and the book comes out at 12:01, which is a 'breaking dawn'! cool, huh? 

Frequent Contributor
twilightlover
0 Kudos

4 the one im going 2 it bstarts at ten there is going to be a fashion show, people can paint their thingernails black, people will be able to make corsasses and prom queen & king sashes
Carlisle: I've seen vampire venom work miracles,but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."
Frequent Contributor
Jamrawq1818
0 Kudos

Well my BN store in the bronx is gonna be open late it starts at 9pm nd were suppose to dres-up in a wedding or prom costumes.But i'm not gonna do that..Me && my friend are gonna pack our outfit but were gonna see what everyone else is wearing we dnt wanna be the odd balls who dressed up nd everyone was in jeans l0l.

Does anybody live in the bronx??

JaMraWq
Frequent Contributor
twilightfanatic101
0 Kudos

well i had already bought mine at books a million, and then on sunday i figured out one of my friends had also bought me a book and had hoped i wuld go to the party with her and my other friends

~The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he suanted forward to kill me.~

~Life is Short, So Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Laugh Uncontrolably, and NEVER Regret Anything That Once Made You Smile.~
Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

To find a Breaking Dawn party at a B&N near you, just click here!

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Frequent Contributor
twilight_girl
0 Kudos

what is the party about? can you buy THE book then? or do u have 2 wait for the next day?

Frequent Contributor
Jamrawq1818
0 Kudos

twilight_girl wrote:

what is the party about? can you buy THE book then? or do u have 2 wait for the next day?

Okay The party is gonna be like the countdown but its gonna be hours. I would say the best thing is to hold yur book in the store becuz yu never know they could run out of books. I held my book in the store so when i come to the party on August 1st i can have my fun nd then at 12:01 thats why they say yu can start buying the books.So yea it is like waiting til the next day.SUMPEOPLE have to wait till the next day becuz not all Barnes && noble's are open late so yea click that link nd see if yur store near yu is open late.
JaMraWq
Frequent Contributor
twilight_girl
0 Kudos

thanx.
New User
ABookWormsParadiseBlog
0 Kudos

I think that if you are responsible, and can set limits and budgets for yourself then you can control and handle a credit card. Now, in all fairness I have a Checking Card, not exactly the same, however, I found that a tad offensive. I am 16, almost 17, and find that I can handle it with the right amount of budgeting.