Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
gossipgirlwhoreads
0 Kudos

Breaking Dawn Premire Party and Breaking Dawn Rumors.

Breaking dawn is only coming out in 21 days and I am very excited. There have been a lot of rumors going around about the book, especailly one that Stephanie Meyer said during an interview in Germany for the book, she said that in the end...Bella will die. I dont really believe it, if she does die, it works out because then I can marry Edward...kidding I'd burn the book probably. Another thing is if anyone didn't know Breaking Dawn, will be the final book in the series!! :smileysad:

Anyways Barnes and Noble is having a premire / launch party for the book, at every store in the US for the book, make sure to preorder the book, so you can go to the party on August 1st at Midnight which will really be August 2nd. So make sure you order those books because they can be sold out, since the series has been rated number one in the top teen reads for the past few years. so order the book or you might be out of luck. Well I guess i'll see you all at the party, oh, and if you all have any other rumors that you have heard about the book..please do tell, you know I love the information. Keep on reading.

yours truly,
the gossip girl that loves to read.
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

Re: Breaking Dawn Premire Party and Breaking Dawn Rumors.

did any1 hear the rumor about why the party is on august 1-august 2???????(it was told on hisgoldeneyes.com)
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

the only thing i could make out of that is that the book comes out at 12:01 on august 2nd so you have all those hours leading up to that where it is still august 1st so thus aug 1st-aug 2nd....
I have OCD
Obsessive Cullen Disorder!!!
"My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter."~Thomas Helm
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

nope, on august 1 the party start is the "twilight" time, then there will b a "new moon", then the "eclipse", then finally on august 2 is "BREAKING DAWN". how cool is that???
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

this is at b & n?
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

the party yes, the rumor no
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

okay that makes me feel better then cuz i had my mom finally pre-order it for me when she was in town the other day and she chose hastings of all places....i'm mad at them right now cuz they never have my books but anywhoo, i was hoping she would be smart and go to our very limited b&n but no such luck....so hastings it is then
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

ok, i pre-order mine online
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

i don't believe in credit cards....it's too bad cuz i would really like to save those couple extra bucks from ordering it online
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

no, actually i ask my mom if we(she and i) cud order it online
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

haha yeah the only online thing my mom will do is airplane tickets and college fees other than that that damn card stays tucked in her purse...cuz i ain't old enough for my own yet...and god help me if i get one
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

hey, i dont have 1 either(cuz im only 14.5 yr old)
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

anyone who has a credit card before they are 18 and responsible for it themselves is very spoiled (im censoring this right now i can think of much stronger words to say about it)
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

maybe, maybe not. i think the r some ppl that r responsible enough 2 take care of a credit card at 18. i will never know if im responsible enough 2 take care of a credit card at 18 cuz i think my parent will NEVER let that happen.
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

here are my guidelines for turning 18 and gradutating high-school as given to me by one of my friends, I'm getting by very well following these guideline
1-don't pull the i'm gradutated i can do what i want if you haven't turned 18, and vise versa don't pull the i'm 18 i can do what i want until you are graduted
2-don't go and max out your credit card the first day you have it....very stupid
3-go to class in the fall, you don't want to reapply for 2nd semester
4-buy something that you can only buy once your 18 it makes you feel official

then my own rule....listen to you parents they can save your butt from being arrested
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

i like those rules
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
Jamrawq1818
0 Kudos

Well ii guess its like a countdown sort of thing where yu come like at 10pm nd yu wait till 12 for the book to come out....who ist wearing a prom dress to BN????
JaMraWq
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

oh man, every1 is going! :smileysad:
**DLN**
Contributor
gossipgirlwhoreads
0 Kudos

it starts at ten so you get to browse the store at closing time and most of the books are half priced then since so many people are coming in. see you all there

xoxo
the gossip girl who readds.
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

omg, really?? books r half price????
**DLN**