Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
cullenfanatic
0 Kudos

Re: Breaking Dawn: QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!

I went crazy yesterday when i saw the whole Tanya thing.
Im thinking she's going to be at the wedding, totally ruining everything.
I love todays though. Emmett"Oooo scary"
LOL
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

I know.
I went crazyy beyond repair.
I was soo idk freaked
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
New User
shadowcat417
0 Kudos

The quote with Emmett saying "Oooo, scary" probably applies to Bella's new vampiric incarnation.
Shadowcat of Twilighters.org =]
Frequent Contributor
twilightlover
0 Kudos

maybe when bella becomes a vampire she wresles emmet and she beats him since she'll be a new born lol lol lol
Carlisle: I've seen vampire venom work miracles,but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

that would be soo funny
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

i would love 2 see that
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

haha me too. So this isn't very insightful but if Emmett’s saying "oooo scary" Than someone has to be trying to entice him. Like trying to push his buttons. But we all know Emmett and nothing would shake him.

Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Isaiah 41:28-31- life verse
Frequent Contributor
bookluvr101
0 Kudos

true true
Edward Cullen: Sexier than you since 1901Jasper Hale: Smoother than you since 1843Bella Swan: Luckier than you will ever be. Rosalie Hale: Prettier than you since 1915Alice Cullen: Quirkier than you since 1901Emmett Cullen: Stronger than you since 1915
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

i totally heart emmett i want one!!!!
I have OCD
Obsessive Cullen Disorder!!!
"My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter."~Thomas Helm
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

an emmett? Me TOO!
Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

so much better than a....idk i love all the cullen's....maybe a jasper but he's awesome in his own way....and we all know we would love a carlisle a rich sexy doctor HELLO!!!
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
CuzEveryoneLovesACullen
0 Kudos

I WANT AN EMMETT, TOO!!!!

haha but could this be sarcastic?  like he was making fun of bella, and she says something like "just wait till i'm changed, emmett." and he replied "Ooooo scary."   Or maybe the cullen/hale kids were just hanging out, watching a movie, and someone said something about a vampire movie that was supposed to be creepy and emmett said "Vampires, ooooo scary."

i don't know...i think my imagination's going insane again...
xXxXxXxXx
If we know the way we're gonna die, through all the rest we will survive ~The Academy Is... LAX to O'Hare
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

everyone imagination has been going insane...but i was thinking about it and if you look at the eclipse quotes almost half of them have to do with Bella hitting Jacob and you can't tell and no one would have guessed that...i just hate how shes one step ahead of us all

I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

no actually there really good. i can totally see that. its a very Emmett moment. I do hope we get to see more of Jaspers personality in this one. But Emmett will always be my giant teddy bear(that's ironic considering how he almost died.)
Kacy -/--

Frequent Contributor
CuzEveryoneLovesACullen
0 Kudos

i know what you mean. this is driving me insane...i want that book! just 16 days, 22 hours, and a couple seconds to go...
xXxXxXxXx
If we know the way we're gonna die, through all the rest we will survive ~The Academy Is... LAX to O'Hare
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

ditto! i'm so freaking excited and i dont even know if i can read it right away cuz i have stupid college stuff starting on the second going all day until the fourth]
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
CuzEveryoneLovesACullen
0 Kudos

i hope we see more jasper too. i cheered when he got to tell his story in eclipse...

and yay for irony...boo for emmett almost dying...
xXxXxXxXx
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

me too...he's almost my favorite cuz no one knows anything about him and he seems like he's one of those really sweet caring types...plus this is my secret i always imagined him better looking than Edward and I was so excited when Jackson Rathbone got cast as him b/c i think he looks almsot exactly how i imagined him
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

me too. I really like him. It sucks that you cant read it I have some people coming over seas to stay at my house but I told my rents to keep them busy for me. It would suck if I couldnt read it. I just saw this halrious video on utube. you have to see it.
Kacy -/--

Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

is it the video of the people with the faces over their faces and "jacob" is all indian'd out
I have OCD