Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Bye Bye glee hello make it or break it :)

ive been waiting for it to finally come back out and its here finally. YEAH! my fav. character is Emily comeko of course hahaha what about you?

~Love is a poison~
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

Re: Bye Bye glee hello make it or break it :)

i love make it or break it.  it is so good.  i think it is really good and well made.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

I love this show too... I was in gymnastics when I was little and since then have always liked watching the competitions so I was thrilled when the show first came out. I like Emily and Payton the most. Lauren gets on my nerves and I dont like Kaylie since she won nationals.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

yeah i agree she is a pain at first i like them all then as the show went on kylie and lauren started to bug me.

~Love is a poison~
New User
angelicboyne
0 Kudos

Oh when is it back? I'm from Ireland so I have to watch it online.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

I think in 2 weeks, June 28

Frequent Contributor
zera17
0 Kudos

I do love make it or Brake it.... i like Damon and Razor..... Just because so much dramma is ahppinging between guy....haha.. but for girls it would have to be Emily!

Photobucket
Correspondent
pupdog96
0 Kudos

Emily is my favorite character too! I think it's because she's just a regular girl... All the others live in nice fancy homes in the nice fancy places... by the way... I'm not saying your a bad person if you live in a nice fancy home... I'm just not from anywhere like that... But I think dameon is a complete HOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 him!!!!!! hahahahah!!!!!

“Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.”
~unknown
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Yeah i think your right we can all relate and its nice to have someone like that instead of all the upper class people theres someone everyone can relate too. and yes he is super hot haha

~Love is a poison~
Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

I agree with u all about Emily!! She is my favorite character by far. I can't wait for it to start tomorrow! What do u think is going to happen this season?? And who will the girls end up with in the end?? I hope that Emily just gets out of the guy drama and focuses on gymnastics.

"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Frequent Contributor
tgordillo92
0 Kudos

i love this show! its one of my favorites and emily kmetco is for sure my favorite character on the show! shes just a ordinary girl who is going for her dreams and trys not to get sucked into the drama of it all. and the new guy Austin tucker that just came onto the show who is a gymnast too is soo hott..i wonder what hes going to bring to the show..it seems like he was leaning towards kaylie but now its like he has his eyes on emily but of course hes a player..

Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

I am really liking the season so far! I think that Austin is actually there for Kaylie or that is what i atleat hope. I dont want to sound mean but i hope that Kaylie and Austin get together and then Kaylie does horrible then in the Olympics Emily wins it all and then goes to get her man in the end and is done with Gymnastics!

"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Correspondent
pupdog96
0 Kudos

I think it would be cute if after the olympics when Emily and Dameon are at the effiel tower that Dameon proposes to Emily!!!! They would be such a cute couple!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! he is soooooo hott!

“Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.”
~unknown