Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

Re: CITY OF BONES.

Think-Im-Listening- Don't give up yet!! It weirded me out too but it all falls in to place at the end... 
Inspired Contributor
Think-Im-Listening
0 Kudos

I really REALLY hope so :/
"If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much" -Mariana's Trench
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

so far, so good
"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Contributor
Author123
0 Kudos

xoxtatiana wrote:

ANY GOOD? I JUST STARTED READING IT.

ANY HEADS UP ?!

You're going to LOVE this series!! It's so amazing and exciting that you'll never want to stop reading it. The last book is amazing too but I wish there was more.
I CAN READ
I CAN WRITE
AND I LIVE IN THE U.S.A
I'M RICH...
Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

it doesn't all fall together until the very, VERY end. just don't give up!! 
Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

NEWS!                                          NEWS!                                                           NEWS!

People Cassandra Clare has some very exciting news! I am so happy! Go read them

http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/

BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

NO FUKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES PEOPLE!! tis true!! 

There is a fouth book, in the mortal instrument series wtf i am so gunna die of exitement!! and its in simons point of view!! releases in 2011, no way, crnt belive it, best series in the whole world, isnt done yet!! love simon crnt wait to see what happens!!

Love, blood, betrayal and revenge — the stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels. Simon Lewis is having some trouble adjusting to his new life as a vampire, especially now that he hardly sees his best friend Clary, who is caught up in training to be a Shadowhunter—and spending time with her new boyfriend Jace. Not to mention that Simon doesn't quite know how to handle the pressure of not-quite-dating two girls at once. What's a daylight-loving vampire to do? Simon decides he needs a break and heads out of the city—only to discover that sinister events are following him. Realizing that the war they thought they'd won might not yet be over, Simon has to call on his Shadowhunter friends to save the day — if they can put their own splintering relationships on hold long enough to rise to the challenge.

YAY TO ALL US MORTAL INSTRUMENT BOOK LOVERS OUT THERE, WE ARE LUCKY SHYTS, , seriously for those who dont understand its like, midnight sun being completed and relased or another book, crnt wait!!!!!  yayness to us!!!!

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Contributor
ArtemisEstelle
0 Kudos

You know, I thought it would be to much to see what happened after City of Glass. Now that we are going to get it, the thought of a fourth book is making my head spin. The fact that is is about Simon is a bonus in my eyes because lets face it, Simon is hilarious.
Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

i do like simon a lot and im excited, but i still kind of wu=ish it was from clary or Jaces point of view.
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

OMG..im soo excited, yay 4th book!
New User
Twichic10210
0 Kudos

:smileyvery-happy:This Series is great! I am reading City of Ashes.
-"It means Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234"
-Jace, City of Bones
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i finished city of bones over the weekend...it was SOO good, im waiting for city of glass and city of ashes to come to my library...theyre in transit

:smileyhappy:

New User
LBpunkrock722
0 Kudos

This series is amazing! I think this series is much better than Twilight. It has a better story!

New User
booklover14
0 Kudos

I LOVE those books!!! They are one of my favorite series!!

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. - Douglas Adams
Contributor
KnightRider
0 Kudos

I agree. City of Bones isn't a book I would normally read since it has sort of a dark side to it. But, I ended up liking it a lot! (Especially the last book in the series). I loathe twilight so this book is definitely better than that.