Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

CITY OF GLASS!!!

comes out in like two more days (right?) oooooh I CAN'T WAIT!!

who else is excited?:smileyvery-happy:

"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
Inspired Contributor
wbb_99
0 Kudos

Re: CITY OF GLASS!!!

[ Edited ]

I AM!!!!

It comes out tuesday!!!!! I cant wait! Tuesday seems so far away!

I want to no wat happens w Jace nd Clary!!!!!

:smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by wbb_99 on 03-22-2009 01:49 PM
"Your awfully small to be so hugely irritating"
-Edward
Inspired Contributor
MadamedeChevreuse
0 Kudos

YAY! This should be GGGGREAT!!!!
A book is like a mirror: If an idiot peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out.
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL

Hey guys been a while, jus bin reli busy, nice to see everyone again n the new users, ok so read it today and its prob my fav of all three!!!, im just relived the mysterys over,

SPOILER!!!

we all knew jace was somehow connected to an angel and was related to the inquisitor and suspected he was her son, close enough as he was her grandson, so glad they arnt brother and sis!!!!! they are so meant for each other, like, i felt sorry for simon but i think hes got enough girl probs to keep him preocupied lol, and clarys mother  and luke got together the ending was almost perfet it was sad that some people had to die, but thats what i love about this series, its more realistic than other vamp/ wolves/ faeires series, some good guys die, and i think it makes the plot more realistic but if anyhig was a shocker it was poor max dying like he was so adorbale i felt reli sad and despiised her brother for it, they never actualy found his body did they tho which sounds abit fishy, and alex accepted magnus what a relief, oh and did i mention, clary and jace are like the best couple ever, i wasnt sure at first but in the end they tottaly deserved to be with each other, like in other boks, theres romance like on every page its not like that in this series youll get it every so often after some pages but when it does appear, its much more intense becuase i think cassandra did a wounderful job on this series and i fell in love with it after the first bok, ive feell out of many great series over time bt this one has remained and is a must read!!!!

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Correspondent
dholland08
0 Kudos

Spoiler alert!!

Wow. I just finished City of Glass. And may I say it was amazing, better than the first two. I knew Jace was part angel (and that he wasn't Clary's brother) and I figured out what the Mortal Glass was on page 49. I also could tell Sebastian was her brother pretty early on, but I still enjoyed this book IMMENSELY!!!!!!!! Best book of the year so far. I'm sooo glad Clary and Jace can be together! The climax was so intense, I was crying so hard, especially when Jace died. How Clary brought him back was so.... beautiful. But parts of the epilogue were ominous. Where's Sebastian's body?! He's dead, darn it, what does his body not being found mean? And what was the Seelie Queen hinting at? And what consequences will the Mark of Cain have for Simon? Besides those things I'm totally satisfied. But Clare HAS TO WRITE ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT CLARY AND JACE! I'm in love with Jace, so maybe I'm a little biased. I'd love to know what other people thought about this book. Let's get a big discussion going! Also, I wrote a review of City of Glass here on Barnes and Noble, if anyone's interested.  

"Good. I was afraid for a moment that I'd killed you a bit too early."
"Waiting for a special occasion to kill me? Christmas is coming." :smileyhappy: