05-16-2009 09:19 PM
I need help finding new Vampire books, and fast or I am soooo gunna die ( not really but I want to find some new ones). Can you help a fellow vampire lover please? I already read:
- Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
- Vampire Diaries and Night World by L.J Smith
- Vampire Acadamy Series by Richelle Mead
- House of Night Series by P.C Cast
- Glass House by Rachel Caine (planning on reading the others)
- Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
- Boys that Bite, Stake That, Girls that Growl by Marianna Mancusi
Umm....I think that's it.
05-16-2009 09:41 PM
Yea, it's really awesome. I'm totally in love with Damon, lol^^. I wuld recommend the Vampire Diaries to anyone who likes vampires, romance (a girl trying to figure out who she loves between two brothers), action. There's a book by L.J Smith that's called Vampire Diaries, The Return: Nightfall and that one is suppose to be a starting of a triology, even though it sounds like it goes with the other books. A lot of people are getting confused because of that.
You would want The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and the Struggle
And the next one that goes with it, The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion.
05-16-2009 10:02 PM
05-16-2009 10:36 PM
05-16-2009 10:39 PM
05-16-2009 10:49 PM
05-16-2009 11:08 PM
05-17-2009 01:11 AM
- The Vampire Chronicles series by Anne Rice
- Dracula by Bran Stoker (sp?)
- Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
- The Silver Kiss by Annette Kurtis Klause
- Den of Shadows series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Night World series by L.J. Smith
Hope this helps!
05-17-2009 01:16 AM
05-17-2009 08:06 AM
05-17-2009 11:24 AM
I wanna start blue bloods sooo bad.
And Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side sounds pretty cool, and also the main character has my name. That's a plus ^_^
05-17-2009 11:30 AM
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
05-17-2009 11:47 AM
Hmmmm, even if thats soo....I guess I still wanna try it^_^.
Never heard of Anne Rice...her name is cool, I like it, lol. I'll look her up
05-17-2009 11:50 AM