Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
the_general
0 Kudos

Can you help me find out the name of this book???

So about 2 years ago or maybe a little bit less, i was in DC and i was at the Tyson Corners Mall in Barnes and Noble looking through the teen section.

I saw this book that i wanted to buy but my mom said she had a coupon back at my aunts house and that we could come back the next day to buy it (i would have gotten it on my own if i had only remembered to bring my wallet)

...we never went back...

so now all i can remember of that book is the cover and i can hardly remember what the breif description on the back said the book was about....

ok, so the cover looked like this...

there was this man with shoulder length hair that was blowing in the wind. He was wearing battle armor and there may have been a bandage wrapped around his forehead, i cant remember for sure. he also had a sword.

behind him to HIS left (our right) was a little girl with about the same length of hair (i think) blowing in the wind also and a raggity dress on that went down to her knees.

Behind them there were a bunch of other people fighting i think...im pretty sure

the color theme for the cover was a brownish so of dirty look i think, with some red i believe..

anyways... thanks!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
dbug_13
0 Kudos

Re: Can you help me find out the name of this book???

This is the only cover that I could think of that had a man in armor with a girl on it. Hopefully this is the book you are looking for, but sorry if it isn't. It is called The Crow by Allison Croggon and is the third book of four in the Pellinor series.