Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

Christian Books :-)

You can look at my library but I love christian books. I've read the Christy Miller series and I've started the new series by Jenny B. Jones.  Any suggestions? 

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

Re: Christian Books :-)

i can't see any of your books.  your profile is set on private.  by christian books do you mean religous books or written by christian people?  

Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

Sorry about that. I had no idea that it was on private. It's fixed. Christian books are written by Christian authors.

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i checked out your books there is a series written by a christian author called Fablehaven.  there is no sex, no nothing gross.  i really like them.  it is a series there is going to be 5 books.  the 5th one is coming out.  i really like them.  maybe you should check them out.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Ted Dekker's Circle series, his Lost Books series, and his Paradise Novels... he also has a whole bunch of other but I havent read those yest.. and Ive heard that Melody Carlson's books are good she has a ton that I want to read...

Frequent Contributor
Craig_Dressler
0 Kudos

Character Concert Book

:smileyvery-happy:You might check out my book, Character Concert.  One youth chaplain said of the book: "...I was very impressed with it.  I believe that the way in which you have chosen to present the concepts will be very appealing to young people."  The book presents cutting-edge issues in an easy-to-read format with humorous pictures to draw in youth. 

http://christianbook2.webs.com/
Frequent Contributor
CraigDavis

Re: Character Concert Book

I humbly offer up my books here at B&N:

The Job: Based on a True Story (I Mean, This is Bound to have Happened Somewhere), a humorous update of a familiar story, tackling the issue of suffering and perseverence.

Feallengod: The Conflict in the Heavenlies, an allegory of the spiritual story of mankind. Literary fiction.

Wars of the Aoten, an action-adventure quest story.

If anyone would be interested in doing a review of these books, I can work out getting you a free copy.

Frequent Contributor
CraigDavis
0 Kudos

The Church in the Book of Esther, by Craig Davis

New study booklet on the Book of Esther, comparing the experience of the Jews in exile to the Church in exile in the world. It's available now on B&N, and it's FREE!!!!!!

The Church in the Book of Esther  

Distinguished Scribe
HungerGamesPerson
0 Kudos

CraigDavis wrote:

The Church in the Book of Esther, by Craig Davis

New study booklet on the Book of Esther, comparing the experience of the Jews in exile to the Church in exile in the world. It's available now on B&N, and it's FREE!!!!!!

The Church in the Book of Esther  

It looks pretty good! I'll have to look into it.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
For it is in giving that we receive.
Francis of Assisi

Inspired Contributor
I_read_books
0 Kudos

Starlighter  

New User
ostmom
0 Kudos

The Holly Heart series is good.  Roadside Assistance sounds good but I haven't read it yet.  I was recently recommended the 100 Cupboards series and Morning has broken.  I hope this helps.