Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

ok i just finished watching Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, it  was AWESOME! my head was still spinning after Caspian and Susan kissed! i had been anticipating that the entire movie! ok yes the movie has been out for awhile but i finally got around to watching it! who else on here LOVED the movie and cant wait for Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage Dawn Treader?!?!?!?!?! :smileyvery-happy:
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Contributor
Sarasvati
0 Kudos

Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

lol you know these are just remixes coming out. they made movies for every book but they were like elglish movies and this was yeeeeeeaaaarrrrrrssssss ago. the books are muche better though
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

i tried reading the books but they bored me to death. (no offense)
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I watched it a few weeks ago! It was soooooo awesome! Personally, I hated the first movie, but LOVED the second! Who knew?!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

haha. i thought the first one was good the first 2 times but then it got old, but i LOVED the second one. and Ben Barnes was HAWT!! idc that hes 27. haha
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

He's 27?! I had NO idea! I thought he was like 20!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

I KNOW!! ME TOO!! he holds his age pretty well. hes gonna be like 70 and people are gonna be like "i thought he was 50!" yeah, hes a pretty darn HAWT 27 year old, but Taylor Lautner is WAY HAWTER!!!!

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I beg to differ! I think Ben Barnes is wayyyy hotter!
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?

no offense :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Sorry! Gawd! Don't go Mean Girls on me!
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

im sry! im sry! im sry! im sry! im sry!

i didnt mean to sound so mean! im sry!

really i am! i 4got to say jk at the end. im sry!

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

It's alright! I didn't take it that way! I knew what you were trying to say!
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

ok, good, i didnt mean to sound so rude though. im sry
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

You can stop saying sorry! It's alright!
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

ok :smileyvery-happy:

so how was ur day??

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Ugh! So boring! *rolls eyes* I STILL haven't gotton out of school. In fact I don't get out until the 12th! *bashes head*
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I know this is a whgile before but i totally agree with you Vampires-and-Spongebob! I love Ben Barnes! Actually, I think he should play Aro in New Moon!
Vampires-and-Spongebob wrote:
I beg to differ! I think Ben Barnes is wayyyy hotter!

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
Baby you can drive my car,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

i loved prince caspian!! it was pretty cool, but i did think that it strayed [really] far from the original book....though i has been forever since i have actually read that book... haha

i just saw the new mummy movie with brendan fraiser [spell check???] the other night.

has anyone else seen it yet??

i personally thought they tried waaaaayyyy too hard to make that movie moderatley enjoyable. which it wasnt.

the enitre time, i was sitting on the couch singing the Indiana Jones [I LOOOVVVEE ALL THOSE MOVIES!!] theme song in my head. also, the movie wasnt historically acurate. [woah im a geek..]

anyway..... :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."