Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Cinda Williams Chima Fans?

Hey is anyone out there a fan of Cinda Williams Chima? She wrote The Heir Trilogy which consists of

The Warrior Heir
The Wizard Heir
The Dragon Heir

I'm currently reading The Wizard Heir and am on page 252 and it is amazing haha. She has a new trilogy coming out. Idr what it's called but I know that the first book coems out in October called The Demon King and the second book is called The Exiled Queen.

What do you guys think about her and her work?
TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink:
Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

Re: Cinda Williams Chima Fans?

I love those books. I read The warrior heir and wizard heir and then i ran out of money so i didn't read dragon heir yet even though i really want too... I think it is an intresting story especially the second book. =)
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

I'm all into it haha. I just met Madison Moss O.O I knew something was wrong with her haha. But I can't wait to read The Dragon Heir and her other works haha. She's amazing and it sucks that she's not that known. PEOPLE YOU SHOULD READ HER WORK!!!!!!! xD

Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

Haha definatly they should. But The Demon King seems really cool. i want to read that too. The cover of that book looks awesome.
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

I heard a review on it. Cinda Williams Chima saw this girl on youtube who gave reviews to The Heir Trilogy and so she sent the girl (Holly) a Advanced Readers Copy to review. So she talks about it and it sounds so awesome xD I can't wait. You can find them on WeReadBooks (that's the username) on youtube.

Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

She is so lucky to get An Advanced Readers Copy. Im jelaous.... but anyway, it looks so cool. I am definatly going to need to read that book!! I love fantasy.
Inspired Contributor
rebecca_m_15
0 Kudos

LOVED all three of the books!!! They were sooooo good! It's sad there isn't more. Do you guys like Tamora Pierce? 

You don't have to do what's normal. I certainly don't! :smileyvery-happy:
Contributor
Bluedino_01
0 Kudos

I've only read The Warrior Heir, I though it was pretty good. Although, I haven't started The Wizard Heir yet I've been reading other books. But Yea I thought it was pretty cool. But question the characters from the warrior heir aren't in the second one right? That's the only thing that's keeping me from reading it. Oh yeah The Demon King, sounds good too!
Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

Bluedino_01 wrote:
I've only read The Warrior Heir, I though it was pretty good. Although, I haven't started The Wizard Heir yet I've been reading other books. But Yea I thought it was pretty cool. But question the characters from the warrior heir aren't in the second one right? That's the only thing that's keeping me from reading it. Oh yeah The Demon King, sounds good too!

Nope, same characters and some new ones. Its a good book you should read it.
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Yea basically the first two books introduce characters with the second one having returning characters. And then the third one it's like idk yet I'll probably start it today. Page 400 of The Wizard Heir. I'll finish today xD lmao and yea Tamora Peirce is amazing xD

Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Hey! Sorry for the double post -apologizes continuosly- Haha I can't spell and I want to be an author. What a shame. xD

So I just now finished The Wizard Heir and -not promoting myself- if you want to see my opinion I just wrote a review on it. It was amazing and left so many questions. I'm afraid that I'm a bit tired and want to watch a few episodes of Friends xD But I read the synopsis -is that the word- of The Dragon Heir and -whistles- I can not wait for tomorrow. I will miss this trilogy and I have to email the beloved Cinda Williams Chima -who by the way has an uniquely AWESOME name- She's now one of my favorite authors haha.

So yea people. Can't wait to finish The Dragon Heir and see what people are talking about. If you haven't read her work, READ IT PEOPLE! SHE'S AMAZING! I can't wait for The Demon King xD It sounds epic already haha xD

Again sorry for the double post and misspelling. I'm to lazy to click Check Spelling haha xD