Re: City of Ashes!!! *spoiler alert*

Thanks for the support chesca123!
"Good. I was afraid for a moment that I'd killed you a bit too early."
"Waiting for a special occasion to kill me? Christmas is coming." :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
WaterLily
0 Kudos

Only three more days.  It really sucks for me though because I have to work the day it comes out so I wont be able to get it until like 7 at night and then i have to work the next day so i will only be able to start it.
"In the end family is all that we have"
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

A friend and I are going to go get it over lunch..... lol. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Frequent Contributor
WaterLily
0 Kudos

err you guys are so lucky.  I might have to stay up all night and read it but then i will be tired all day.  decisions decisions....  ohh well
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol.  I can't remember but I have two major tests this week and their both either on Wednesday or tuesday... I just can't remember which.  Lol.  I hope their on tuesday so I don't have to wait to read! 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Contributor
chesca123
0 Kudos

WOOO ONE MORE DAY! GUYS, REMEMBER YOU PROMISED TO POST ANYTHING GOOD (BUT NOT RUINING IT) FOR ME WHO HAS TO WAIT MONTHSSSSSSSSSSSS

Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

Make sure you do the whole Spoiler stars and everything so we know because i hated when i read about Breaking Dawn before hand because i couldnt make predictions and have the time drag on because i knew what happened. So plz plz dont ruin it for me!!

Thanks!!

"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Frequent Contributor
WaterLily
0 Kudos

I cant wait!!  Feels like it has been forever.  Yeah dont forget the spoiler alerts!  So who here is going to go out and buy the book tomorrow??  I am going right after work to buy it and then I am going to get home and read it cover to cover.  Its a good thing I am a fast reader.  I just hope I dont have to work on Wednesday.
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  I am!  I'm going to read it during my indepedent art period.... sneakily.  Lol.  And probably alot during my H. Bio class, where I can get away with it.  Wahahahah.  thank goodness my bio teacher moved back our test till thursday or friday.  I was jumping for joy when he told us.  Lol.