Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

Criminal Minds tv show

I it just me or is Criminal Minds the Bert show ever?!?! I'm so phyced for the 6th season!!!
Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

Re: Criminal Minds tv show

Oops! I meant best not Bert!
New User
teenbooklover103

Yeah it is a pretty good show lol I just started watching it when does the new season start?!?

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Me like it.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!
Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

It starts in September! LOL Im watching it write now!
Distinguished Correspondent
REXx

It's my second favorite show ever (The first being how I met your mother).My favorite episode is Mosley Lane which was directed by matthew grey gubler (Reid).  My favorite character is 101% Dr. Spencer Reid. I love his random bursts of nerdy-ness and his lack of knowledge of pop culture. Does he look better with long hair, or short hair? I think he looks better with short hair like in the last season.

Hotch: I'm Agent Hotchner. This is Special Agent Dr. Reid.
Woodland: You look too young to have gone to medical school.
Reid: They're Ph.D.s. - three of them.
Woodland: Are you a genius or something?
Reid: I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory and can read 20,000 words per minute -(Strange look of Woodland) yes, I'm a genius.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

Have y'all seen the episode with Spencer first using his gun on someone?

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

Looks like I should watch this show =)

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

Lol! Thats one of my favorite parts too! Reid is for sure the best character!! I luv him! I think he he looks best with long hair, but that's just me. Mosely Lane is for sure one of my favs, but Someones Watching would have to be my #1.
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Yeah I seen that one I've seen a lot of them. I kinda think Reed looks better with sort hair too. I liked it when Reed was letting off the rocket things in the office. Then Hoch walks by and their all quiet like a deer caught in the head lights.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

Oh, you mean physics magic? Yeah that parts awesome! I also really love the part in The Performer where Reid has no idea what Twilight is!
Distinguished Correspondent
REXx

Wow. The one where Reid get kidnapped and tortured by the psychopath was so horrible!! I was shouting at the TV hysterically and crying. My mom walked in like ????? hahaha

On another subject......

Prentiss or Greenaway??

Gideon or Rossi??

Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

Ooohhh! That's tough... Defiantly Prentiss though, not about Rossi and Gidion though...
Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas

[ Edited ]

Emily Prentiss, but I do miss Elle Greenaway.  I liked the episode after she was shot where she and Reid got drunk in his hotel room.  I found it interesting that, of all the people she could have chosen, she chose him to open up to that night.

Ya know who I'd really like to see on a date, though?  Spencer Reid and Temperance Brennan from  "Bones."  Can't you just picture them jabbering away at each other in techno-babble and getting more and more excited?  :smileyhappy:

Jeff

Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

Yeah, i love that episode. I found that interesting too... But whats Bones? Is it any good?
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Bones? The rerun I see here and there is awsome! Haha I could see the date. I would be lost in the tecy chat though. LOL :smileyhappy:
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Frequent Contributor
Jamie19

Bones and reid together would be insane. They wouldn't make sense to anyone not that they do now haha. I can't wait for the next season of bones! I can't believe she's freakin pregnant with booth's baby!!
Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas
0 Kudos

Yeah, isn't that a wild twist?  I was beginning to think those two would NEVER get together!

Jeff

Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas

GiveMeTheDimond wrote:
Yeah, i love that episode. I found that interesting too... But whats Bones? Is it any good?

"Bones" is on Fox (I forget what night; they keep moving everything around; use your DVR).  It stars Emily Deschanel (her sister Zooey is an actress, too) as Dr. Temperance Brennan, exactly the kind of "What's Twilight?" quirky genius who's completely clueless about popular culture.  She and her FBI agent partner Seeley Booth (and some oddball lab workers, one of whom is married to, and pregnant by, another one) solve crimes by carefully examining skeletons, hence the title.

One word of warning about "Bones:"  some episodes are a LOT better than others.  Some of the storylines are kinda dumb, like that whole thing about how Bones's father (played by Ryan O'Neal, the guy from a 1970 movie called "Love Story") was supposed to be so awful, and Booth arrested him, and then it all turned out not to be true.  I understand that they need to get people to watch, but I'd really rather not be jerked around that way.

Is anybody else pleasantly surprised by the continued presence of Dr. Sweets?  I couldn't for the life of me imagine what they were going to do with his character.  I couldn't picture ANY of these tough, macho FBI agents ever seeing a shrink, and Bones thinks his whole branch of science is hogwash.  But the writers have carefully found plausible excuses for Bones, Booth and all the rest of them to go see him.

Bottom line is I like this show!

Jeff 

Frequent Contributor
Jamie19
0 Kudos

Yes! Everytime i watch bones i always say, they have to get together!