Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

Day Breakers!!!

okay so i know that everyones crazy about vampires. and i love them too. but in my opinion Twilight is crap. no offense im just blunt. and Day Breakers was AWESOME!!! has anyone else seen it? and what are other vamp movies add to my list of the ones ive seen.

underworld 1 2 3 [my favorites]

draculas[all of them]

lost boys 1 and 2

fright night 1 and 2

twilight, new moon

let the right one in

the foresaken

buffy the vampire slayer

vampires kiss[terrible but funny its so bad]

near dark

bleed

30 days of night

once bitten

nosferatu

interview with the vampire

i think thats all i got. :]

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Re: Day Breakers!!!

ive been searching everywhere for Lost Boys and really want to watch it!

ive seen Interview with the Vampire, and should be reading the series soon

----------------------------------------------
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

ok so lost boys after underworlds is my favorite. you really should watch it.

Contributor
Hikaru23
0 Kudos

I LOVED Day Breakers!!! ^_^ it was great!..... I haven't gotten the chance to see Lost Boys >_< is it good?, i've heard it was good ^_^ I like Underworld, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Interview with the Vampire! ^_^ i have the first book ....but i haven't read it yet :smileytongue:

"The world is the same size, there's just... less in it..."
~Jack Sparrow -At Worlds End-
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

lost boys is so awesome its kind of a cheasy 80's movie. but i like that kind of thing. but its my third favorite after underworld 1 and 2.