Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

Do you have a song stuck in your head?

Okay, so I get songs stuck in my head all the time. So if you have a song stuck in your head right now, what is it?

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: Do you have a song stuck in your head?

Oh my god, yes! I have a different song stuck in my head almost every week. This week it's Beautiful Bride by Flyleaf. I usually post the song that is stuck in my head on my MSN page

---> http://vampirebirthdaybubbles.spaces.live.com/default.aspx almost every day haha I also post books and movie =P Check out the song ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/FlyleafVEVO#p/a/u/1/XfW4CkYrjXs. It's really good haha =P If you like alternative/christian bands xD

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
MilkshakeLMS
0 Kudos

Misery Buisiness by Paramore

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

Break by Three Days Grace. I am also listening to right now because I could not get it out of my head, I had to listen to it.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

"We could do pizza."
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Glee's version of "Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl" sung by Will Schuester (aka Matthew Morrison)

My friend mentioned it to me earlier and now it keeps on playing in my head. I almost sang it out loud in class today. :smileysurprised:

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

The song I can't get out of my head is Shadow by Red =P It's a awesome song!

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
New User
LutheranHigh2014
0 Kudos

Oh My Gosh YESS!!! The Song Stuck In My Head Is "California Girls" By: Katy Perry. :smileyhappy:

Contributor
LeighLikeMe
0 Kudos

Your love is my drug by Kesha thanks to my best friend! she never stops singing it!

*Got a secret can you keep it?
swear this one you'll save
better lock it, in your pocket
taking this one to the grave *
Inspired Contributor
wbb_99
0 Kudos

Ummm idk if this counts or not but in the movie Happy Feet....the little penguin that raps dont push me cuz im close to the edge. Well that gets stuck in my head all the time! It gets so annoying!!

"Your awfully small to be so hugely irritating"
-Edward