Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Does anyone watch Melroseplace or gLee if not what shows do you watch?

Man i love these two shows i didn't think they would be as good as they are.

gLee: About a group of different kids getting together and doing what they love dancing and singing (cheerleaders, football players, handicaps, shy people, nerdy people and differemt sexuality people) its a comedy, a drama/suspence its actually alot in one and

Melroseplase is mainly suspence and drama BUT WORTH IT!

If you dont watch these shows you should.

And theres a book by: Gail Giles that i just read called right behind you it was good i highly recommened it..  

~Love is a poison~
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Re: Does anyone watch Melroseplace or gLee if not what shows do you watch?

haha i love gLee!! lol! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Correspondent
molie111
0 Kudos

i once tried to watch those but not my thing.......

I like Bones...its my favorite show. I also like to watch Fringe, Supernatural, Dexter, and flashforward.

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i love supernatural to so how have you been molie 111

the clouds i can handle but i cant fight an eclipse
jacob black =)

Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

Glee has it's moments for me. Sometimes I love it, other times I'm like...okkk than. Lol I'm just basically there for the music. What happened on Glee this week? My parents were lame and wouldn't let me watch it. Grrrrr

I loveeee Bones! Booth and Bones needddd to get together sheesh! I missed that episode, too :smileysad:. It's horrible gah! The Mentalist is a good show, too. So is Monk and Psych, of course NCIS. NCIS: LA is pretty awesome, too though it's a new one. The short boss lady person reminds me so much of Edna Mode from the Incredibles haha. Lovveee my shows lol. :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

I've started watching Glee, I think it's pretty good. I also watch:

Survivor

American Idol

Project Runway

team GALE, anyone?
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Well if you already know Finns cheerleader girlfriend is pregnant and tell Finn hes the father eventhough hes not its his best friend Puk.

Well she talks to the Glee coachs wife and they talk about giving the baby to her because she needs it so the coach (her husband) wont find out she isnt pregnant.

-The wife gets suspicious about the weird red headed lady her husband always hangs with so she gets a job at the school as nurse to keep a close eye on them and to make the red head jelouse.

-The coach tells the team who they will be going against a group of deaf kids and a group of bad girls so they stop trying and start being lazy.

-The coach makes the girls and guys to compete against eachother for motivation.

-Finn is drained with the glee club, football, School work  and his baby mama(or so he thinks) and keeps falling asleep so the guys send him to the nurse.

-The nurse(the coaches wife) give finn pills (sudifedren, i think thats how you spell it) to get him all wired since hes so tired.

-when finn goes back to glee hes ready to go and they practice then perform there song ummm.. Its my life by ? (IDK) usher, confessions and the girls slack off because they dont think the guys are compatition so they look stupid after they guys perform.

-The girls go to the nurse after they find out what they took and take it to and perform Halo by beyonce and walking on sunshine by ?(idk) and they were good but to me the guys were better tell me what you think when you see it.

-The red headed counsler gets proposed to by the gym teacher (her boyfriend) The big guy always wereing croach crunchers(a turm for men meaning realy short shorts).

-she says yes and the glee coach gets replaced and has to work with the cheerleader coach.

And thats all i can remamber so far, Oh and the red head is the judge of the compatition and there trying to when the opening act for there performance against the other teams.

~Love is a poison~
Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

Wow...all that in an hour? Man, I can't miss anymore episodes lol. I lovveeee It's My Life and that's by Bon Jovi.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Hahahaha i can't believe i forgot hte name of there band it was on the tip of my tough the worste part was i have them on my MP3 Player uuugggggggh! but i loved the way they mixed the songs but i think the guys won even though they both kinda cheated.

~Love is a poison~
Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

I downloaded both It's My Life and Halo, and I think the girls won. They had a better mix of the two original songs (Halo/ Walking on Sunshine) than the guys with It's My Life/Confessions. Of course, I've never heard Confessions before so that may be why I didn't like it lol.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Yeh but i mean due to its my life and confessinos being two totaly different songs abouot two totaly different things and halo and walking on sunshine and halo being both about love i think the guys won plus the guys had more people in the spot light like Finn the lead the guy in the weel chair singing and the other guy dancing while the girls were just the one girl pretty much had the spotlight.

~Love is a poison~
Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

Well, I didn't see the episode so I didn't know what was going on when they were performing lol. I loved last weeks episode and I'm anxious to see what's going on this week. :smileyhappy: