Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
gossipgirlwhoreads
0 Kudos

Edward or Jake....HELP!!!

tell me i wasnt the only one who cried in new moon and thought that edward was never coming back. and also tell me i wasnt the only one who was tempted to read ahead! okay so also edward or jake. i need some theroies!! twenty three more days, i need something. HELPPP!!
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

Re: Edward or Jake....HELP!!!

ur not the only 1 who cry in new moon, i cry 2.
edward of course.
my theory is that charlie or billy will die and jacob imprint on a new vamp.
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
bookluvr101
0 Kudos

i cryed 2 during new moon
definatly edward!!!!!!
ummmm i dont have any theories cuz i dont want 2 get my hopes up on somethin like that
Edward Cullen: Sexier than you since 1901Jasper Hale: Smoother than you since 1843Bella Swan: Luckier than you will ever be. Rosalie Hale: Prettier than you since 1915Alice Cullen: Quirkier than you since 1901Emmett Cullen: Stronger than you since 1915
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

I almost cried.
But if i even think about it now i cry.
Edward of course!
Well i think the Volturi are gonna be a big part and Bella will the be the hero
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

okay raise your hand if you don't think the volturi will play a big part in breaking dawn it is inescapable that they show up to cause a raucous...but yeah new moon is hard on every reader just that plain and simple but i will admit to skipping a couple pages while Bella complained that was way too hard on me for many many reasons
I have OCD
Obsessive Cullen Disorder!!!
"My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter."~Thomas Helm
Frequent Contributor
flasteelergirl
0 Kudos

i defintely want Edward!! I mean i got so mad when they started kisssing in the last boook! I was just so mad bc she is supposed to love EDWARD not JACOB!!! I mean hes a wearwolf! My theories would be that..

1. Bella is going to become a vamp    :smileyvery-happy:

2. Get Married with edward    :smileyhappy:

3. Jacob is going to get in a huge fight with Edward and someone will probably die     :smileysad:

4. Her mom comes down for the wedding    :smileywink:

Sorry i didnt cry i just didnt want him to leave and then she started hanging around JACOB! BOOO!

Bella: “Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?”"

That has to be my favorite QUOTE so far!
Frequent Contributor
flasteelergirl
0 Kudos

i defintely want Edward!! I mean i got so mad when they started kisssing in the last boook! I was just so mad bc she is supposed to love EDWARD not JACOB!!! I mean hes a wearwolf! My theories would be that..

1. Bella is going to become a vamp    :smileyvery-happy:

2. Get Married with edward    :smileyhappy:

3. Jacob is going to get in a huge fight with Edward and someone will probably die     :smileysad:

4. Her mom comes down for the wedding    :smileywink:

Bella: “Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?”"

Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

so here's my reasoning to why she really kissed Jacob...Bella is an 18 year old girl, she needs a little variety a little spice in her life, of course she is totally and 100% committed to Edward, but seriously come on if you had to spend eternity with one person (even if that person is Edward) and you had only ever been with that person....you gotta know she is really curious...that and he's like her best friend everyone can admit to kissing their best guy friend...it's like truth or dare 101
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
JulietCullen
0 Kudos

I CRIED too!!!!!!!!1
edward fer sure....
go to
stepheniemeyer.com
and omg the cover of entertainment weekly looks
differnt
rob looks dusty...

EDWARD cannot kill jacob, i mean, poor bella
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

it just a theory
-jars of clay
Contributor
Jumpergurl78
0 Kudos

So I definitely pick Edward over Jacob. But there are parts of me that still kinda like Jacob- Because he was there for her most of the time while edward was away- and he kept new moon interesting while Edward was gone. So i'm like 90% edward and 10% Jacob. But i definitely would rather her marry Edward in Breaking Dawn!!! :smileyvery-happy:

*Changed my name to Bella
*Moved to Forks
*Acted like a danger magnet

..... so where's my Edward?
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

sorry it was sarcasm i have a hard time remembering that people can't tell and they just think im being mean
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

lol
it okay
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

you want to know my honest opinion i don't think i would choose either....just because of who i am...i realized this today, if you combined both Jacob and Edward can you say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G you take away Edwards controlling nature  but keep his sweet protectiveness, and you throw out Jacob's annoying little brother attitude and keep his easy-goingness with Edwards classic good looks and Jacob's smile really think about this I finally found a way to make Edward better
I have OCD
Contributor
bookworm32
0 Kudos

EDWARD OF COURSE!

*bookworm32
New User
RabidReader13
0 Kudos

I HATE JAKE. I really dont know why but his personality is just very easy to hate. Edward on the other hand is the exact oppisite, Stephanie Meyer paints a masterpiece with no cracks or smudges when Edward is in the picture.
Frequent Contributor
flasteelergirl
0 Kudos

hi i justy wan dignoigjrgioghowondgorwnodfnosbfhjhfghfjfjfjskvjnn nbngknninjinrinibnbinbibnirirnrnbbndvlknnbbnbfbf dkdkd kdkdbif iovlklv ne id gp penb
\\

Love,

Jewl

Frequent Contributor
xeyedchick
0 Kudos

RabidReader13 wrote:
I HATE JAKE. I really dont know why but his personality is just very easy to hate. Edward on the other hand is the exact oppisite, Stephanie Meyer paints a masterpiece with no cracks or smudges when Edward is in the picture.

I really don't think that Jacob is that easy to hate, I absolutely love Edward, but i can relate more to Jacob and really sympathize with the poor kid, thing is most people have never been in his position where you are forced to watch the person you love walk off with someone else but it's really hard to tell that person because it would ruin your friendship with him, and I really commend Jake on taking that step and telling Bella how he felt...even tho he lost you gotta know he feels better about it knowing that he did what he could
I have OCD
Frequent Contributor
twilightlover
0 Kudos

i hope jacob dosent screw up bella & edwards relationship i would be really mad i woundnt care if jacob dies but i would freak out if edward dies i would be really sad
Carlisle: I've seen vampire venom work miracles,but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."
Contributor
daisytkrules
0 Kudos

I don't think that any of the vampires follow satan... Dr.Carlisle Cullen and Bella actually had this discussion about God and all and i think that the Dr. said that he thinks there's a reason that all things happen... i THINK that's what he said...