Frequent Contributor
jess-ily-edward
0 Kudos

Emotional Books.

Okayy. so I have really gotten into my books sometimes. Ive cried while reading each Twilight book. at least once in each. wow. it wouldnt have been soo bad, if i wasnt in class maybe.

I was reading New Moon [the part where Edward was leaving] and I started too cry in class.
Or, one time while reading Doing It in class I started laughing so hard. I was embaressed.
I do it alot more while I'm by myself, because nobody there to make me feel stupid. ha.

do you guys do that, ever.
-Jess.
Frequent Contributor
Bookwrm54
0 Kudos

Re: Emotional Books.

are you kidding me? I cry whenever someone dies in a book!
I've read Angel of Hope (or is it Mercy?) about five times now and I've cried every time. Also the Twilight series and Harry Potter... and Little Women... and about 5,000 other books (well, maybe not quite that many, but you get my point!).
Dream, cry, hope, love.
Frequent Contributor
Jess25rocks
0 Kudos

ofcourse ! ive cried and laughed and sometimes i even talk outloudd. wierd i know and it attracts a lot of attention thats why i like reading alonee,
teamm edwarddd . ilovehim !
Frequent Contributor
thebluewriter2
0 Kudos

i cried at the end of many books, i read stargirl at camp 2 summers ago and cried at the end. i read it agian this summer and cried again. i also laugh all the time, i was in english class reading i am the messenger and i laugh out loud and then shared it with my friends
New User
Crys
0 Kudos

I can't say I've ever really cried while reading a book (go ahead, call me heartless, I can't say I've never been called that before). I've read books that have brought me close to tears (like the last few books of Harry Potter ond Stephanie Meyers' The Host) but I have burst out laughing randomly in the middle of class just becuase I'm reading the funniest part of the book under the table where the teacher can't see me not paying attention... Besides, you know it's a good book if it gives you an emotional roller coaster ride. That's one of the points of reading, isn't it?
Frequent Contributor
thebluewriter2
0 Kudos

all the twilight books made me cry

Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

i laugh at the host 2, and i was also reading when i wasnt suppose 2 in school. i would laugh and talk 2 myself, by lucky my teacher didnt caught me, haha
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
twilightlover
0 Kudos

l laugh when i read books and i laughted 2 in the host ive only cried in where the red fern grows a kinda friend told me edward returns before i even read where he left
Carlisle: I've seen vampire venom work miracles,but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

I didn't cry in Twilight. I just got really mad at Edward and then Jake. I did cry in Angel of Hope(and Mercy). I cry in all of Lurlene McDaniels books.
Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Isaiah 41:28-31- life verse
Distinguished Correspondent
esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

I cry a lot when I read books...I guess it is because I am very empathetic. I cried a lot during the Outsiders, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Can't Get There from Here, and I couldn't stop crying at one point in A Mango-Shaped Space. I also laugh a lot in books. Some times I laugh at books even when I am not reading them. Like one time in class I randomly started laughing because I was thinking about how Charlie told Bella that Emmett was too old for her when Edward was like 104 at that point! Lol that still makes me laugh. (yeah I know I am pathetic, crazy and a bit of a freak! but I enjoy every second of it)
There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson
Frequent Contributor
bookluvr101
0 Kudos

i cried or laughed or threw the book(s) against a wall when i read the twilight series and last nite i was reading each little bird that sings and i cried through the entire book it was really sad but also really good!!!
Edward Cullen: Sexier than you since 1901Jasper Hale: Smoother than you since 1843Bella Swan: Luckier than you will ever be. Rosalie Hale: Prettier than you since 1915Alice Cullen: Quirkier than you since 1901Emmett Cullen: Stronger than you since 1915
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

i cried while i read new moon, sweetheart, and before i die. i laughed in a ton of books.
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

I loved before i die. I cryed too
Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Isaiah 41:28-31- life verse
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

GCACheerldr14 wrote:
I loved before i die. I cryed too

it was sad, i know it was coming but i cry anyway. u read a lot of the same books i did.

**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

The books To Kill A Mockingbird, Black Boy and Invisible Man really touched me, but I didn't cry.

Frequent Contributor
Jacki_S
0 Kudos

i cried in all of the Twilight books every time
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him
-Bella
Frequent Contributor
twilightlover
0 Kudos

ive never cried i just get really sad
Carlisle: I've seen vampire venom work miracles,but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."
Contributor
Dizzanne
0 Kudos

I creid while reading Twilight,New Moon and Eclipse,mostly New Moon. I cried while reading A wlak to remember, Eldest, Martian Child, and i creid crocadile tears while reading The Notebook! The Notebook is definitely one of hte most cathartic books i know of...The Kite Runner....A Child called It...Secert Scribbled Notebooks...many more that i cant rememeber right now :smileysad:
“I promise to love you forever—every single day of forever. Will you marry me?” ~ Edward to Bella
:smileyhappy:so many books...so little time:smileyhappy:
**i am a sucker for vampires**(pun intended) :smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
HPlover7
0 Kudos

i cried my eyes out while reading the following books---

The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks

HP 5- Rowling

Hp 6- Rowling

A walk to remember- Nicholas sparks

bridge to terriwhatever-idr author

Anne frank

as you can see, i either read alot of sad books or im just a wimp!

Contributor
books-r-my-release
0 Kudos

crying is a rare occasion but yes it has happened. however, i am know as the girl who will randomly bust out laughing while reading. haha im also known to then turn to the nearest person and try to explain why i laugh and that of course means i have to explain everything that has happened up to that point. hahaha lets just say my boyfriend tends to leave the room when i start reading = P
Edward

Enough said