Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
eodwife
0 Kudos

Fairy books, please!

I've recently read the Fairy walker series and wicked lovely and am interested in reading more that are similar. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Please help save the vision of my babies and visit
http://blastblindness.blogspot.com/
Reader 4
Shauna
0 Kudos

Re: Fairy books, please!

Have you read Holly Black's "Tithe" series?  It's more of a modern twist on fairy tales, but very good.

Contributor
eodwife
0 Kudos

I will have to check that out. I have also read the Iron Fey series and really liked it.
Please help save the vision of my babies and visit
http://blastblindness.blogspot.com/
Distinguished Wordsmith
SaraMariaa
0 Kudos

This one is really good!

Wings (Laurel Series #1)  

“The books that help you the most are those which make you think the most.”
Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

Have you tried "Nordic Fairies" by Saga Berg?  Good Book!

The Celestra Series books by Addison Moore are suppose to be good, but they are Angels not Fairies.  I heard the books are good (through a good friend), but I have not read them personally.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Fairy Tale 

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Contributor
HuntingWitch89
0 Kudos

I would suggest reading the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. It's one of my all time favorite series' EVER! However, it is a little more mature than what has already been suggested. I don't know how old you are but I would say if you're under 16, then you probably shouldn't read this one, no matter how amazing it is. 

"I hate fate. I don’t believe in her. Unfortunately, I think the [she] believes in me." ~ MacKayla Lane
Contributor
NookBookBunny
0 Kudos

Just finished this series!!!! Loved Loved Loved!!! Couldnt believe how good it was!
Contributor
HuntingWitch89
0 Kudos

You know she just released the first book in a spin-off series featuring Dani? It's called "Iced" and I haven't gotten it yet, but I sooooo want to!!! Check it out if you haven't already! Also there is a graphic novel I haven't checked out yet, but I'm working on learning how to read graphic novels first.
"I hate fate. I don’t believe in her. Unfortunately, I think the [she] believes in me." ~ MacKayla Lane
New User
saraluv001
0 Kudos

Hey do you have the whole iron fey series including the lost prince?? If so please add me my email is saraluv001@hotmail.com :smileyhappy:
Contributor
HuntingWitch89
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I don't have these, hadn't even heard of 'em actually, but I just looked into it and it seems pretty cool! I'll have to look into getting them, and I'll keep you in mind if I do!