Frequent Contributor
lydia1087
0 Kudos

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Im reading this book right now and I really like it. Has anyone ever read this book? If you have read the whole thing tell me what you think about it. I cant wait to get to the end.

-Thanks-

Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

Re: Fallen by Lauren Kate

I just finished reading that book last week and I loved it! I can't wait for the sequel. I love Daniel! Haha. I really liked the concept of how Daniel and Luce's fates are connected. There were a lot of twists and I kept trying to figure out who was good and who was bad so it definitely kept my interest.

Hope you enjoy reading it!

Contributor
-Emily-
0 Kudos

I'm reading it too and so far it's pretty interesting. I can't wait to see what happens!

Frequent Contributor
Nataliaxsummer
0 Kudos

I am reading this book right now and I can't wait till I get to the end! I am almost half way through and I must say this is the best book I have in a very long while. I really think they should make this into a movie :smileyhappy: also is anyone visualizing it while they read it? Because I am doing that.

gotta love Jace!
Contributor
alybean_89
0 Kudos

Yeah it's a really good book, Fallen Angels are going to be the new thing since Vampires!

And plus there going to make a movie out of it!!! Excited to see how it turns out! But keeping reading it gets really interesting towards the end!

~Off to neverland!
Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

What's the book about? 

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

It sounds really good!  Ya I noticed that too! Haha.  I've come across a couple of new books about fallen angels.  Though I'm pretty sure we can be safe to say that they are NOT copying Hush, Hush because it takes longer than that to write a novel.  So hopefullyl there will be alot of fresh new ideas. 

Can't wait to read it now.  :smileyvery-happy:  PLus the cover is just SOOOO pretty. 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i, too, have noticed that there are some new books with fallen angles...i have fallen and hush hush on my wishlist...they look good

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Hush, Hush was really good Cheyenne! I read that a little while ago and loved it.

I really want to read Fallen as well!! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Cheyenne!!!! it feels like i haven't seen u on for like forever!!!! Where the hell u bin, busy with school ? I'm just about to start it now, Ahhh the power that is downloading online :smileyvery-happy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

hey!! ive seen you- im on a lot of mortal instrument threads here....

but yeah its been a while since the "oldies" have all been on, lol

but anyway, fallen and hush hush look good...

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

ok soo...

im reading fallen...so far, so good...

and ive been busy with school, im not reading as much as i did last year, cause school

Inspired Contributor
liv4Him
0 Kudos

I want this book sooo bad! I'm waiting for it to come in at the library. It's good to know that it's a very good book.

Check out my blog at http://www.rinielsmusings.wordpress.com.
Contributor
Envisage
0 Kudos

I just got it a couple of days ago but haven't had the chance to read it yet. (I'm reading the Vamp Academy right now)

It really looks good, and agreed, the cover art is awesome.

My uneasiness in the world- the sure,complete belief that I didn't really have a place in it -that wasn't about being a teenager. It was a part of me, and it always had been. Maybe it always would be. In: Evernight.
Frequent Contributor
ley2003grad
0 Kudos

I so can't wait to read this book. Its got a great cover. Thats what got me interested, then I read what it was about and decided to give it a try. I have it ordered because my store was out of them. Really ready for this.:smileytongue:

Pages of Adventure
My blog ley2003.blogspot.com
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

ive had a almost a week and i can get into it... not even on chapter  yet...blah

tell me it gets better

Inspired Contributor
liv4Him
0 Kudos

Cheyenne-Catina, I didn't find it great, either. It gets better, but it certainly takes a while. From 1-10, I'd give it probably a six or seven. It just isn't as remarkable as the cover. But it's worth reading, i guess. I think one of the main problems girls will find with it is that the main characters just aren't hot. So you can't get emotionally attached to any of them, which is part of why we read books. That's just my opinion.

Check out my blog at http://www.rinielsmusings.wordpress.com.
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

The main characters aren't hot?!  ZOMGD!  No way!  An author who actually has some integrity as a writer and doesn't make everyone horribly attractive!  Thank you universe! 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

kyleigh:

i take it that youre a realist?

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  I prefer myself as a realistic cynic.  But hey that's just me.  I mean seriously.  The problem I have with most novels now-a-days is that oh poor miss socially awkward outcast who nobody but her two best friend sidekicks who are complete mary sues understand, always attracts the attention of the hottest guy in school, or the NEW hot guy in school that everyone is in love with, and he for some miraculous reason is in love with her and she feels unworthy and yada yada yada.  Oh and 70% of the time he turns out to be magical in some way.  ITS ALL THE SAME CRAP!  I mean really!  Original romantic story line por favor.