Contributor
GeorgeSD
0 Kudos

Re: Fallen by Lauren Kate

I am reading Fallen now and own both Fallen and Hush, Hush. I have already read Hush, Hush it's really good and I cant wait 4 the sequel! Fallen is also really good so far!

Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah
Just zip your lips like a padlock
And meet me at the back with the jack and the jukebox
I dont really care where you live at
Just turn around boy and let me hit that
~Ke$ha ft. 3OH!3-Blah Blah Blah
New User
SnowFlake16
0 Kudos

Fallen is my favorite book. I just Finished it and its amazing. I've never read such a great book. It's like I'm apart of the book. Im just about to start hush-hush. Every told me its a great book. :smileyhappy:

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Snowflake16 if you liked Fallen the Online Book Club is reading that book towards the second half of this month. They are discussing the book a the end of this month if you are interested you can join that club and read things with them. :smileyhappy:

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Reader
dani2012
0 Kudos

OMG i loved this book when I read it!!!!!!!!! I LOVE daniel and Luce so much. the book has such a great story line and it keeps you hooked into it.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Just finished these two books - can hardly wait til PASSION comes out in June!

Fallen (Lauren Kate's Fallen Series #1)

New User
mireya99
0 Kudos

I just finished fallen and I think its a very sad storyy of how luce and daniel cant be together or luce will die again and never be born. Also if you have read Torment the second book its a cliff hanger its really sad you will understand things a little more once you read torment. And i cant wait till passion comes out in 5 months..:smileysurprised: