Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
GeorgeSD
0 Kudos

Re: Fallen by Lauren Kate

I am reading Fallen now and own both Fallen and Hush, Hush. I have already read Hush, Hush it's really good and I cant wait 4 the sequel! Fallen is also really good so far!

Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah
Just zip your lips like a padlock
And meet me at the back with the jack and the jukebox
I dont really care where you live at
Just turn around boy and let me hit that
~Ke$ha ft. 3OH!3-Blah Blah Blah
New User
SnowFlake16
0 Kudos

Fallen is my favorite book. I just Finished it and its amazing. I've never read such a great book. It's like I'm apart of the book. Im just about to start hush-hush. Every told me its a great book. :smileyhappy:

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Snowflake16 if you liked Fallen the Online Book Club is reading that book towards the second half of this month. They are discussing the book a the end of this month if you are interested you can join that club and read things with them. :smileyhappy:

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Reader
dani2012
0 Kudos

OMG i loved this book when I read it!!!!!!!!! I LOVE daniel and Luce so much. the book has such a great story line and it keeps you hooked into it.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Just finished these two books - can hardly wait til PASSION comes out in June!

Fallen (Lauren Kate's Fallen Series #1)

New User
mireya99
0 Kudos

I just finished fallen and I think its a very sad storyy of how luce and daniel cant be together or luce will die again and never be born. Also if you have read Torment the second book its a cliff hanger its really sad you will understand things a little more once you read torment. And i cant wait till passion comes out in 5 months..:smileysurprised: