Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
pupdog96
0 Kudos

Fav sarah dessen book!

Heyyy! i havnt been on here in a long time.... not counting last night...

Anyway... What's your fav sarah dessen book???? I've already read Along for the Ride and The Truth About Forever and they are really great books! I was just trying to see which book i should read next... Thanks Lots!!!!!

“Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.”
~unknown
Contributor
Sawyer94
0 Kudos

Re: Fav sarah dessen book!

my favorite sarah dessen book will always be the truth about forver. Next you should read Lock and key. then read this lullaby. I've read them all except for dreamland and they are all really good.

fear is the heart of love
Correspondent
pupdog96
0 Kudos

Yay!!! I was going to read lock and key next but i wasn't sure what people thought of it... So now i know at least that one person likes it!!!!! Hahahah!

“Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.”
~unknown
Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

Just Listen is my very favorite.. with Lock and Key at a close second. Aah, gotta love Sarah Dessen!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Inspired Contributor
KaylaNicole_MusicLover
0 Kudos

I have read them all but the truth about forever is my favorite. I also really liked keeping the moon and just listen, but they are all good! well... all except that summer. kinda pointless. 

New User
lkizzle
0 Kudos

Personally, I love all of Sarah's books. I've read each one, but if I must choose my favorite (which is really hard to do) I would choose The Truth About Forever. :smileyhappy: