Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Fav. show of all time?

Lost, make it or break it, 16 and preg, teen mom, rupauls drag race and so you think you can dance

~Love is a poison~
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: Fav. show of all time?

Hey no offc or anything but can we chill with the threads ur kinda making one to many at once kay?

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Yeah I have to agree, you have made many threads (just pointing out) and I think the best way is to just make one thread and keep the conversation going and then add things on it, but don't make like 7 threads about topics that could all relate to each other.

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

America's Funniest Homem Videos

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

Fav show of all time? Too many to choose. I would have to say Greek, Will and Grace, Criminal Mindsl, and Gilmore GIrls.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

=D I love Gilmore GIrls and Greek! =D They rock haha

Contributor
TatyyGirl
0 Kudos

Heroes, House, Scrubs, The Black Donnellys,and... probably a few others hahah ^^

Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Oh man, so many good shows, but I'd definitely have to say The Office! It's just so hilarious! =]

Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

I love Supernatural, and lost, and I love Big brother too

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

Legend of the Seeker, Heroes, That 70's Show, What I Like About You, Friends, Vampire Diaries, Castle, 90210,

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

deffinetly SUPERNATURAL!!!!!

america's next top model, project runway, and the biggest loser!!!

"You gotta risk it to get the biscuit" --Fired Up!
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

yeah the office is funny i also like 10 things i hate about you, south park, family guy and 1000 ways to die. an original for me is malcom in the middle i love it.

~Love is a poison~
Contributor
Molly1218
0 Kudos

Harper's Island and Grey's Anatomy.

Correspondent
Book_Girl14
0 Kudos

Ghost Whisperer! LOL

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

I love gLee its hilarious haha

~Love is a poison~
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I also like Lie To Me, Warehouse 13, CSI Miami, Fringe, Bones, and Lost. I also can't wait for Pretty Little Liars to come on TV soon =)

Correspondent
kellybeans
0 Kudos

GLEE!

Need I say more?

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it. That's all."
-The Breakfast Club
Inspired Contributor
Heather_Lynn
0 Kudos

Lost, Fringe, Supernaturla, Criminal Minds, Glee, Gilmore Girls (even the re-runs), ummm...that is all I can think of right now!!

The Beatles White On Black Banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

Wow. You all have alot more time on your hands to watch all of these shows than I do. But I like Big Brother, Flash Forward, and Full House reruns.

Correspondent
MilkshakeLMS
0 Kudos

Home Improvement (Need i say more?), Full House, 10 Things I Hate About You, Make It Or Break It, That 70s Show, and What I Like About You.