Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
SabrinaSunlight
0 Kudos

Favorite Vocalist:DD

Here are a few of mine.

Derek Sanders-Mayday Parade

John O' Callaghan-The Maine

Andrew Goldstein-The Friday Night Boys

Alex Gaskarth-All Time Low

Nick Santino-A Rocket To The Moon

Jonathan Cook-Forever The Sickest Kids

Christofer Drew-Nevershoutnever!

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Re: Favorite Vocalist:DD

• Amy Lee-Evanescence
  • Sharon De Adel-Within Temptation
  • Jacoby Shaddix-Papa Roach
  • Adam Gontier-Three Days Grace
  • M. Shadows-Avenged Sevenfold
  • Deryck Whibley-Sum 41
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Scribe
redheart52

David Draiman of Disturbed =) my favorite band. :smileyvery-happy:
Contributor
Jean22
0 Kudos

Sting - Desert Rose

Cher - Strong Enough

Elvis - Can't Help Falling In Love

Frequent Contributor
Kichou
0 Kudos

Amanda Palmer from The Dresden Dolls.
"And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn, would scarcely know that we were gone." - There Will Come Soft Rains, by Sara Teasdale
Inspired Correspondent
SabrinaSunlight
0 Kudos

Never heard of her. Lol
Inspired Wordsmith
laylapoma
0 Kudos

christofer drew-nevershoutnever!

no contest

i tripped up the stairs once.
its not as fun as people say.
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Chad Petree and Carah Faye from Shiny Toy Guns have to be my fave.  :smileyvery-happy:
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I was so sad when Carah Faye left the band! I hate the new girl!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I know!  Sisely is a stupid Pussycats Doll wannabe!  It made me soooo mad!  She's fine when she's singing prettily, but she can NOT  pull off hard core.  Do you know why Carah left?  She was sooooooo amazing. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

i think Robert Pattinson....

CANT SING!!!!!!

He sounds like a dying donkey

probably Amy Lee

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Hahahhaha!  I was seriously about to chew you out until I saw the next line.  Rofl.  Ya he CANNOT sing at all.  That was so lame that they had him record some songs.  Dying donkey is a pretty accurate description.  Haha! 
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:
I know!  Sisely is a stupid Pussycats Doll wannabe!  It made me soooo mad!  She's fine when she's singing prettily, but she can NOT  pull off hard core.  Do you know why Carah left?  She was sooooooo amazing. 

Carah was hired by the record company I think and never wrote lyrics or went through the process of being signed to a record company. So, she wanted to go through that process and write her own music, not just sing what they gave her. She has her own band now and they have a myspace. Not sure what it is though.
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

OH.  Well that explains alot.  That totally blows.  Now i'm off to look up her band.  Lol. 
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha!  Her new band is Versant!  I'm totally in love with Push Away.  Her voice is soooo cool!
Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE
0 Kudos

haley williams- Paramore

that chick from the hush sound

matt from Kill hannah

brendon Urie P!ATD

step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  I love the Hush Sound and Kill Hannah.  (We all have great taste in music, lol) 
Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE
0 Kudos

awesome those are my fav bands!!!
step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.