Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
Book_Girl14
0 Kudos

Favorite book quotes!!!!

Ok time to tell us your most favorite book lines and quotes!!!

Mine: "I don't know what I was expecting a vampire's room to look like. Maybe lots of black, a bunch of books by Camus. Oh, and a sensitive portrait of the only human the vamp had ever loved, who had no doubt died of something beautiful and tragic, thus dooming the vamp to an eternity of moping and sighing romantically. What can I say? I read a lot of books." - Hex Hall (Sophie on Jenna's room)

Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

Re: Favorite book quotes!!!!

hmmm..mine is : "It wasn't right to have someone charge into your world without even asking, acting as if you were nothing more than an egg to be flipped and flopped, depending on the whims of whoever ran your life." - Alice Hoffman 

I forgot the title of the book but somehow that quote was stuck in my mind... haha

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
LoveslyMoi
0 Kudos

i have a lot of them from different people but from the morganville series ( by Myrnin):

*paces back and forth* "Amelie I have grave news. I… nope already said that….. Now… hmmm..Phrasing is everything…. Think think…. Well…. I…. I know….. No… wait never mind…. If I were to tell you…..crap used that one to…." "You ate this one too." She said coolly. Myrnin pouted. "Fun spoiler take away all the fun of inventing excuses I had the perfect one…. This one involved mutated cows with long vicious fangs."

"You gotta risk it to get the biscuit" --Fired Up!
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

All my favorite quotes are from Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare and the Hunger Games by Suzzanne Collins

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
New User
Andrea393
0 Kudos

some of my favorites are from twilight right now when Edward says "I dont have the strength to stay away from you anymore"

also when Jacob says "age is just a number baby what are you now forty?"

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Ian Fleming:

“You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.”

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.