Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Finally!

Lol I was finally able to sign on! It wouldn't let me before but now it has. So what have I missed people?!

TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink:
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: Finally!

heyy  not much i havnt bin on the threads much either but we have a new user yellowmist shes made a thread so jus say hi or sumat gotta go **bleep**ty clge beckons :smileysad: cya lmao

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Hey Evil Mike! How's college? Nothing's happening here. Really, like nothing in the chatroom. Lol.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Hey Mike.  Eh not much.  At least from what I've seen.  (not like I'm on all that often)  Vamps you keep making me feel guilty for not being on the chatroom!!!  :'(  I'm sorry! 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

You've missed a lot of people bashing you for your Miley obsession :smileyhappy:

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Jaya, for correction we did not "bash" him. We simply wondered why Mikey here always defeanded Miley Cyrus. Simple discussion.

Ky, just blame the unicorns.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Ahem. Bash means to criticize another. Ahem. But I'd rather not get in an argument about this, so I'm leaving this thread now...

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

heyy mike! how you been?

btw this is hails

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I know what bash means. I just wanted to use those cool mark things.

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

What's up Mike?

:smileyhappy:

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Justin Bieber's new song sucks.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

oh. ughh, mike. eww. you again?

haha. im just kidding mike. welcome back. :smileyhappy: 

A brief restatement of the obvious:  nope. you have not missed much.

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  Mike we more poke fun of you for defending Miley.  :smileytongue:

Yes unicorns... they're trying to rule the world.

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Two Words: Voldemort and Unicorns.

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

*twitch twitch*  Uhhhhhhgggggggggg.  Evilest things ever.  Voldemort doesn't even like unicorns.  THat is truly saying how evil they are.

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Exactly what I'm trying to say!

Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

hey Mike, remember me?? I hope so..anyway, I had the same dilemma a week before but like you too I finally got to sign in. so what's up? I didn't know you're a college student..how was it?? stressful, I bet..

well, what I'm trying to say is..WELCOME BACK! :smileyvery-happy:

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

there seem to be alot of hey mikes.. but no mike? pff lol anyway on to a more interestig matter, where all here on one thread, !!! ok ive probs totally lost u now bt i mean like the whole randomers crew if u gt me, vamps! ky, djaq now al we need is red and staysi n random, mg and then we have all offically united one one thread *does the gay peace sign* peace out people , did i just say peace out??...ewwww....

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

*magically attempts to summon red, mg, and random to this thread..*

aaagghh voldemort and unicorns..

*shivers*

now that is definatley something i wouldnt want to come across..

a unicorn voldemort..?.. no.. that is wrong on many levels.....

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

AHHHH!!!!!! djaq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible image!  *twitches uncontrollably, rocking in corner*