Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

Re: Finally!

Djaq....im seriously freaked @ your summoning powers....

hey mike! bout time \:smileyhappy:

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

woaahh.. summoning skill worked.... i believe i just even amazed myself......:smileysurprised:

*then hands ky a straight jacket*

haha just kidding ky! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

*takes straight jacket*  *mutters under breath*  Padded walls are nice.  Padded walls are nice.  Soft and squishy.  Like spongebob.  No evil unicorn/voldemort things.  *twitches*

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

*pats ky on the shoulder* ... *hands ky a cookie*

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

Hey w-what about m-me? i want one!

(Im talking about the cookie, not the straightjacket ,just thought id point that out ^_^ )

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

*hands random straight jacket*

:smileywink: loltiab......

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

*snatches cookie*  YUM!

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Ky's the Cookie Monster! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

ummm who"s miike? ha everyone seem's to know you. and didn't voldemort like eat a unicorn?

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

in response to tiffani's questions:

mike is the guy who is obviously ignoring us.

we cant use the excuse maybe he is too busy, because lets face it. he has no life.

((hah. im kidding))

wait. so does this mean that voldemort ATE the unicorns, in turn riding the world of another evil?? what does this mean??!! voldemort.... helped.. us all? .........aaaaaahhhh!! sign of the apocolypse!!!

*twitches*

"We could do pizza."
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Hmmmmmm.....

cookies, straight jackets and voldemort.

WHY DIDN'T Someone tell me about this sooner!!!!!!!

*takes a cookie from ky*

through she has plenty downstairs in the kitchen.

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Evil Mike (as I pleasently call him) is a college guy that loves reading books. I'm guessing he's been too busy with homework and stuff to talk with us all. He is weird (in an okay way) and he is sane.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
musicangirl
0 Kudos

I can't say anything bad about mike since he live less than 1-2 hrs away from me....

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

i like weird. im weird too. but then again who isnt?

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

MY COOKIE!!!!!! MMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *snatches back*  

My precious..... 

Haha poor Mike.  He probably can't get back on the site.  His comptuer hates him more than Ricky's computer does.  And that is hard to accomplish.

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

aww silly computer of mikes.. lol ..

Dear Silly Computer of Mike's,

Please let Mike return to BN relitvley soon. I mean, we don't actually miss him,  but we do miss him protecting Miley, and just going about his posts in a very Mike-like way.

So please, silly Computer of Mike's, if it is within your deep heart of wires and motherbords, release Mike from this terrible world without BN, and allow him once more to return to us on TeenReads. He doesn't know what he is missing.. these conversations about ...cookies, straight jackets, and especially Voldemort. Please let him come back so he can continue to defend Miley Cyrus. And while your at it, Silly Computer of Mike's, could you please also send a telapathic message to Ricky's computer and polietly ask it to stop being stupid as well? Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated. And also, you really can't be horrible to Mike, cus he is a Harry Potter fan. And he can curse you if you continue to act stupid. Come to think of it, I shall curse you if you do not return Mike. And if I can't curse you, I shall at least give you a straight jacket. And not give you any cookies. Also, if you do not return Mike, we at TeenReads, will set loose a pack of angry Unicorns who will eat you, and then we shall set Voldemort on you. And we both know how terrible that would be. So anyway, thanks for reading this Silly Computer of Mike's, and please know that I have connections, and if you do not give us back Mike soon, Voldemort  WILL pay you a vist.

Warmest regards,

djaq

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

mike's weird?? i didn't know that!!! well, it doesn't make a difference..I'm weird myself..haha :smileyhappy:

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

LMFAO!  djaq I love you.  You make me happy inside.  :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy: yay! thanks ky lmao.

"We could do pizza."