New User
Denveranderson

Fledgling Jason Steed series.

I have now read Fledgling: Jason Steed twice. I have two questions.

1) When is the next Jason Steed book out?

2) Why did Anthony Horowitz use a pen name to right his new series?

New User
Stevefinch

Re: Fledgling Jason Steed series.

I just finished reading Jason Steed this weekend.

The book says its written by a M A Cooper, Yahoo answers say thats a pen name, Anthony Horowitz drives a Mini Cooper around London, We can guess what the A is for.

I dont know why he wrote the Jason Steed series under a pen name, probably contact but I did read the the next Jason Steed is out early 2009. I agree Jason Steed is more real life than Alex Rider.

New User
markflorida

Hello.

The next Jason Steed novel will be out April-May 2009. It is called "Boudica Jason Steed" by Mark A Cooper

Anthony Horowitz is a great author and it is an honor for you and others to think he wrote Jason Steed. The rumour started somewhere and has grown. However, it is just a rumour.

I wrote Fledgling Jason Steed. If you do just a little research, you will not find Jason Steed on Horowitz websites. Anthony has a fantastic range of Novels including the brilliant Alex Rider series, Raven Gate and Diamond Brothers series. Please take a look at his website. You can also buy his books on line here at Barnes & Noble.

To find out more about Jason Steed, please Google Mark A Cooper or visit my website markacooper.com. Fledgling Jason Steed is available on line from Barnes & Noble.

Thankyou you both for your kind words. I wanted to set the record straight.

Mark A Cooper

New User
CJakes007

Thank you for putting that right Mr Cooper. I have also readon many sites that Anthony Horowitz wrote the book. I checked out your website and see you are a real person.

Thanks oe the info on the next Jason Steed book, I cant wait.

New User
Denveranderson

Wow, way to go dude. Thanks for putting that straight. I cant wait until the next Jason Steed book, woo hoo.
New User
Jonathanclarkson

When is the next Jason Steed book coming out. i read Fledgling Jason Steed and loved it. Its my current favorite book ever.

is Scott going to be in the next book?

thanks

Jon 

New User
jamesyolk
0 Kudos

I have read that Anthony Horowitz wrote it. I think the guy named markflorida is just a made up person.

I love Alex Rider and Ravens gate by Anthony Horowitz. They are the greatest book like ever. Fledgling Jason Steed is probably better, but his books get better all the time.

There is NO WAY an unknown person called Cooper wrote this book. Besides if he did write it, why does the book and Video for the book appear on the Anthony Horowitz fan site on  the MySpace site?

Plus Anthony Howoritz's Fan site on MySpace has a list of best friends. #1 is Jason Steed.

Oh and on the Jason Steed MySpace site his #1 Friend is Anthony Horowitz. On Jason Steed facebook he is friends with Alex Rider!!

Anthony Horowitz wrote Fledgling Jason Steed and its his best book ever.:smileyvery-happy:

New User
spybookreader
0 Kudos

I have read "Fledgling Jason Steed". It's my favorite book, I can't wait for book 2 to come out. I like Cherub better than Alex Rider, but for me Jason Steed is king.