Inspired Scribe
djaq

Ghost Stories?

Ok, this may seem a tad bit corny.. but whatever..

Seeing as Halloween is on Saturday, I was wondering if anyone had any ghost stories to share? Hah. It does sound a tad bit cheesy.. oh well..! :smileyvery-happy: *gathers around cyber space campfire* Who wants to share spookey stories? loltiab!

"We could do pizza."
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm

Re: Ghost Stories?

Ok so this is a story I heard when I was yonger.....

The China Doll

Once there was a woman who had 4 kids......One by one they all died in a strange way......After a few years the woman fell in love and found out she was preganet.....One day while she was going through old baby clothes she found a glass doll.....A china doll......After her baby girl was born she put the china doll in the babys room.....A few years later she had another baby girl.....Then another......The woman moved the two yonger girls in a room by them selves so the older girl was by her self.....The china doll stayed with the yonger girls.....One night the yonger girls woke up screaming their lungs out.....The mom couldn't understand what was bothering the young girls.....The older girl pointed the china doll.....After many nights of screaming the mom decided to move the china doll hoping the girls would sleep easyer.....The doll was moved the older girls room.....One night the older girl woke up screaming calling for her mom.....The mom asked what was wrong.....and the girl pointed the china doll-scared out of her mind-!.....The girl had strange small white finger printes on her neck.....The mom thought nothing of it.....Until one night the older girl gave a short, lound, gut renching scream.....The mom walked down the long hall way.....She reached the door.....She pulled it open only to find.....Her daughter dead.....The only thing out of place.....? The china doll on the floor.....And how did the girl die.....? The only conclusion was she was strangled to death! She was found with small white finger printes on her neck.....

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Scribe
djaq

ok, well im a tad creeped out now cus my sister has a glass doll in her closet.............

aaagghh! i cant think of any good ghost stories at the moment...

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Contributor
Belwulfs

My story you have to tell and get everybody close. And there are three versions I'll start with the shortest. P.S. They all start the same way. There was a man who owned a very large car asmbly line he was very rich. Well this man's name was Mr.Anderson and his wife was a very superstous woman. well one night him and his wife are going to a party but it was raining and thundering and his wife said "Thunder storms are bad omens let's stay home." With great struglle the man convinced his wife to go with him to the party. They stayed till midnight at the party, by the time they left they were drunken. In the man's car his wife had her arm out the window. Then they ran into another car and caused a three car pile up. The wife's arm was so badly broken that they had to amputate it. She blamed her husband for he did not listen to her. When he asked her what she wanted her fake arm to be made out of she said "Gold." her husband repiled "Gold? Are serious gold? Where could I find one?" Over a great deal of yelling and fighting the husband reluktently agreed. When her arm was made it was so heavy that she had lift it regularly to become strong enogh to carry it. Many years passed and once agian they were to go to a party but when Mr.Anderson got home from work he threw his hat on his bed. And agian they fought over wherther or not to go to the party and agian he convinced her to go. But when they went out Mrs. Anderson covered her whole arms with long gloves when they arrived there were no parking spots so they had to park in the back when they got out a rober held them at gun point and said "Give me all you got." after they emptied all thier pokets he told her to remove her gloves when she refused he ripped them off. He stood there stareing at her golden arm when he looked her in the face she hit him in the head with her arm knocking him down but not before he shot her on his way down. She bleed to death but her death wish to her husband was "Bury with my golden arm and never take it away." After her death Mr. Anderson's company went down hill and finally crashed. He now lived in an old apartment. Then one night he relaized that all this could be sloved if he sold his wifes arm. So that night he went to the graveyard to dig it up.

-Ending one-

Right before he struck the shovel in the dirt there was a bright flash of light and a crack. The folowing morning they found him ready to strike the earth. But frozen still and dead. It was decided that he had been struk by lighting. But there was no thunder storm that night.

-Ending two-

After digging up the arm and putting it in a duffel bag he began to walk home. As he walked he heard a faint nosie it sounded like a vioce saying give Give me back mmmmmmmyyyyyyy aaaarrrrmmmm! He began to run home but the voice only grew louder. He burst through his door ran into the bathroom and held the door closed. But there was a violent banging on the other side. As the being banged it said in quick recsion Give me back mmmmmmmyyyyyyy aaaarrrrmmmm! Give me back mmmmmmmyyyyyyy aaaarrrrmmmm! Give me back mmmmmmmyyyyyyy aaaarrrrmmmm! (by now everyone should be very close to you) Then he yelled TAKE IT!!!!!!!!! (if sucseful you should scare all who are near you.)

-Ending Three-

This one is the same expet he hands the arm back and it was quickly pulled out. He stayed in the bathroom the rest of the night. When he woke he found a note that read Thanks for the golden arm. -sincerly, The grave yard watch man.

END                                                                           

War... War never changes.
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

To Bewulfs.

You know what my favorite ending is???? *half laughing. ending number three. I don't think I should explain it... Really funny--and I'm not expecting it to be funny, that's why it became even MORE funny. :smileyvery-happy:

p.s. I would love to give you a laurel... :smileyvery-happy:

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy:
Inspired Contributor
Belwulfs
0 Kudos

Thank you YelloWmist. Yeah the third is also my favorite. Do you have any ghoust stories.

War... War never changes.
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

Ghost stories??? Hmmm.... I guess I've heard som, but I can't remember them in details. Ha! Don't you think I'm a bit of K.J.? haha.... LOL. Sorry....

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy:
Contributor
bassjules
0 Kudos

If you love contemporary ghost stories, this one sucked me in:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/A-Certain-Slant-of-Light/Laura-Whitcomb/e/9780618585328/?itm=1

A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb