Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
SabrinaSunlight
0 Kudos

Glee!

Did anyone watch it?

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

Re: Glee!

What? 17 Again? Yeah, I did! It was AMAZING!! I loved Zac Efron in it
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Ahh, I loved Glee !!! I have been dying to see it ever since the first preview came out, and it was sooo good. Although I DO NOT like the guy's wife. She has to go so the guy can go out with the redhead teacher =) But yeah, i thought the show was wicked good.

The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

Oh, oops! my bad
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ohmygod!! i watched glee! it was amazingggggg!!! lol! what are ya talkin about? i loved the guys wife! lol she was funnie. i've been waitng for this show to come out since the first preview too!! i was sad tho, i didnt get to watch the entire thing cuz the dancing with the stars finale was last night too and dancing with the stars took priority!! 

did anyone else watch danicng with the stars last night???!! i thought giles would win for sure!!! 

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Correspondent
SabrinaSunlight
0 Kudos

I loved the end of Glee when they started singing Don't Stop Believing! The intro was uhh-mazzingg(:
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ugh! i am so dissapointed i missed it!!!

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Correspondent
SabrinaSunlight
0 Kudos

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

SabrinaSunlight wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFaSgUMWo_Y&feature=channel_page

There it is!

OHMYGOD! that was so great!!! i'm sad i missed it now....*tear*

is it going to be on every tuesday now??? i hope so!! =D

"We could do pizza."
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

this show is great i have the website that you can watch the full episode, here it is...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73740/glee-pilot

Inspired Correspondent
SabrinaSunlight
0 Kudos

<font color="skyblue">I<3Hulu. Lol,
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

:smileyvery-happy:
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ohmygod!!! i just watched it!!! it is great!

"We could do pizza."