Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

Good Teen Books?

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know more teen books

I really need to have something to read!!

So, I hope someone posts something!

(Any genre is fine, as long as you liked it!:smileywink:)

Thank you!

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
are you going to do the right or the wrong?"
~me
Contributor
tiffanyxeatxworld

Re: Good Teen Books?

I'm not into the whole vampire craze, but the Thirst series written by Christopher Pike are amazing stories.  They are filled with action and they are really suspenseful. Let me know if you try them out! I heard the Hunger Games are really good, but I haven't had a chance to read them yet. If they don't seem like something you would like, I would check out the Ultimate Book Recommendation thread. :smileyhappy:

http://fightfortomorrow.webs.com
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

Thanks! I will definitley try them out!!!:smileyhappy:

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Reader 2
Clara_Elisabeth
0 Kudos

I really liked If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Foreman. They are heartbreakingly beautiful. I finished reading them both in only a few days.

Also, if you havent read the Mortal Instruments or Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare I highly reccommend them!!

"Mum says when wanting collides with getting, that's the moment of truth. I want to collide."
- Graffiti Moon
Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Contributor
tiffanyxeatxworld
0 Kudos

Open-Peacemind wrote:

Thanks! I will definitley try them out!!!:smileyhappy:

You're welcome! (:

http://fightfortomorrow.webs.com
Inspired Contributor
havenwynters
0 Kudos

Die for Me  Until I Die  
Open-Peacemind wrote:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know more teen books

I really need to have something to read!!

So, I hope someone posts something!

(Any genre is fine, as long as you liked it!:smileywink:)

Thank you!

I don't know if you like this kind of storyline, but here are two books in a series that had me hooked from the beginning, besides the artwork is gorgeous. She is a really GREAT author and it takes a lot for me to like a book or series.

Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas
0 Kudos

Is anyone else really liking the Hex Hall series?  I've read (and loved) the first two, but the library is taking its sweet time about finding the third one for me.  This may be heresy, but I like them even more than the Hunger Games series!

Jeff

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

Thanks you guys!

You just widen my knowledge of different books!:smileyvery-happy:

I will totally try all those out!!

Can't wait for more!

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me