Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
teen-book-fan

Good summer and beach reads..

I'm going on vacation in Malibu (I know!!!) in the summer. My mom said we aren't going to be doing a lot and I need a few books to read. So, I was wondering, what books are good summer and beach reads? If you would like, you can look at my profile to see what books I've already read. The sky is the limit! Okaayy, thank you!!!

FYI. I'm kinda a girly, romance, "A-list", book reader.

Distinguished Correspondent
xojewlzx012
0 Kudos

Re: Good summer and beach reads..

i love the a-list!

if you want like an easy read fluff type books

then def. try stuff by rachel hawthorne or catherine clark

they are all little romance & are wicked adroable and rele easy reads.

& gossip girl is kinda sorta like the a list

ohhhh & the summer boys series by hailey abbott are rele good

haha im all for the girly books

" I'm completly capable of driving myself home!"
Of course she was but i wasn't capabale of letting her go
- bella & edward, midnight sun ♥
Contributor
Lady_Jazz
0 Kudos

The Drama High Series are really A-List and the Countess below stairs are really good and so is all the books Levines books are also a good snag check my library on my profile for any more ideas

Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

That Summer by Sarah Dessen!
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

anything by Sarah Dessen

Nicolas sparks:smileyhappy:

One real good book is Kissed by an angel/triolgy 

there's also these books about teenagers living their life with Christ Diary of a Teenage Girl.

This is the first in a series by Melody Carson

and if you like mystery type books check out:

Mary Higgans Clark

message me if you would like any more suggestions with a little narrowed genre:smileyhappy:

You always get your happy ending
If you're not happy...then it's not the end