Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Got an idea for a story? Share it here!

If you've got a story idea, I want to hear it! I'll tell you what I think.

And I'll tell you my ideas too.

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Re: Got an idea for a story? Share it here!

Well I've been thinking about writing this for forever, but I'm in the middle of writing something else, so I haven't really even started it.  Here's the basic idea though.

In the future human cloning became legal, however they genetically altered their eyes so that the colored part of their eyes would be white, so everyone could tell them apart from normal people.  Clones are usually just used for body parts, or organ transplants, but some are just the products of rich people wishing to clone themselves.  Many people had clones made of themselves for various reasons.  However these clones are outcasts in society and many people fear them simply because their clones.  The idea was for it to be about a girl who was a clone and living among society, who's always having to justify her existence.   Other than that I really haven't developed it any further.  I was going to get way deep into ethics and morals vs science and such, so I was going to try and make it thought provoking.

Does it sound stupid?  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

No, not at all! You should write it, it sounds really good!
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Thanx!  I just actually have to get around to writing it.... cuz if I start on this then I'll never finish my other one.  Lol. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

that's a really good idea! i think you should definitely start writing it once you're done with your current story. ugh! that happens to mea ALL THE TIME! & sometimes i have to start it cause i have an ocd thing with stories. haha, i get scared i'll forget. and then i can never go back to my old story.
"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I know how you feel. Do you know how many stories I layed off? A lot.

Btw, I am not done with my romance story, Im just writing it out right now.

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Hahaha.  I think I've maybe started around a dozen stories and then abandoned them.  Lol.  Sadly enough I still have all my synopsis's and plotlines and character charts, which is quite sad.  I have them all in a folder.  Lol.  I'll eventually write all of them...... eventually.....
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

Silvermist24 wrote:

I know how you feel. Do you know how many stories I layed off? A lot.

Btw, I am not done with my romance story, Im just writing it out right now.

YEY! :smileyvery-happy: I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
Frequent Contributor
Kichou
0 Kudos

I still really like that idea, Ky! (A-and I'd love to co-write it with you. If that would be okay. Your synopsis gave me a bunch of ideas. :X)

"And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn, would scarcely know that we were gone." - There Will Come Soft Rains, by Sara Teasdale
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Dude, that would be greatness!  I've kind of put off even thinking about it cuz of vampey.  Do you know what inspired it?  My freakin research paper!  Lol. 
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Asulums inpired me for my story...
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Frequent Contributor
Kichou
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:
Dude, that would be greatness!  I've kind of put off even thinking about it cuz of vampey.  Do you know what inspired it?  My freakin research paper!  Lol. 

Yay! :smileyvery-happy: I wrote up this whole big document thing of world-building ideas late last night. /nerd

Lol. Hey, whatever works. I've got an idea right now that came from Evangelion, Utena, and MegaTen, of all the weird combinations.

"And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn, would scarcely know that we were gone." - There Will Come Soft Rains, by Sara Teasdale
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

cooleo.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol. No really? Couldn't tell Silvermist. Lol. Are you going to be posting any more of it soon?

How do you want to start and stuff... I haven't even worked out characters and plot yet so I'm open to idea's. Lol.
Frequent Contributor
Kichou
0 Kudos

I'm not quite sure. I"ll e-mail you the stuff I already have after I get back from my voice recital and we can try and figure something out from there? (I'll probably be using the Asuka hotmail account. :smileytongue:)
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Good luck on your recital!  Sing pretty! 

yayness.  In the mean time I'm going to work on my Theme response for history.  Bleck. 

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Ya,probably tomarrow.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

yayness.  :smileyvery-happy:
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

lol, thanks.

so how have you been doing lately?

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol.  I've spent all weekend studying, reading, doing homework, and doing more studying.  Bleh.  I'm working on homework right now, but Im putting it off.... lol. 

What about you?  End of semester stuff catching up on you too?  Lol.