Inspired Contributor
julia823

Graceling???

Has anyone read the Graceling by Kristin Cashore??? I just finished it and I'd like to say that i think it's the best book i've ever read!!!

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Distinguished Scribe
HungerGamesPerson
0 Kudos

Re: Graceling???

I got the advanced reader copy abut 7 months ago and I loved it! The idea of the graces is a very unique idea!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
For it is in giving that we receive.
Francis of Assisi

Inspired Contributor
Sailor_Bonz

julia823 wrote:

Has anyone read the Graceling by Kristin Cashore??? I just finished it and I'd like to say that i think it's the best book i've ever read!!!

Yes I have and I loved it!!! U should also read Fire. I'm waiting on her third book Bitterblue and its taking FOREVER! lol

"Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?"
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked."
— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones)
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

Is Fire just as good as Graceling??? and I definitely wanna read Bitterblue... Is anyone else upset with what happened to Po?

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"