Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

Grey's Anatomy?

Does anyone else watch and love grey's anatomy??? Because i'm like obsessed with it =]

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Inspired Contributor
wbb_99
0 Kudos

Re: Grey's Anatomy?

My sis loves it and she buys the seasons when they come out. I havent watched all of them, but from the ones i have i love it so far! =)

"Your awfully small to be so hugely irritating"
-Edward
Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

I have seen every episode and the first three seasons multiple times.  My girlfriend and I make a date every Thursday to watch it and Vampire Diaries!!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

i haven't seen all of them yet either. =[ i sometimes dont have time to watch it but i absolutely love them =]

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I would say I've seen like 92% of all the episodes.  Lolz.  For a while I fell out of my obsessoin but god this last season! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!  The season finale had me gawking at the TV, mouth agape, in total shock.  It was INTENSE! 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

i havent seen any of the last season but i was at a friends house and saw the season finale and i was like "OMG" the entire time...

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol me and one of my guy friends were texting back and forth through the course of the season finale and I just started bawling!  OMG!  It was so sad!  Then again I'm like the biggest cry baby ever!  Of course he just kind of laughed at me.  :/ 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

lol that's just how guys are .... my neighbor laughed at me the entire time!!!!

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Pft men.  So insensitive

Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

hahaha i know!!!!! blah!!!! no one is adding to the Kick ass add on =[

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Which reminds me... I need to go back adn re-read the whole god damn thing.  Ugh!

Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

hahaha.. you'll be ok ! =]

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:

Pft men.  So insensitive

That's not true.  Just immature guys are insensitive.  I was gasping throughout the whole series finale also.

- JJ

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lolz.  Note my sarcasm.  :smileytongue:  The guy I was talking to gets vast enjoyment out of Wipe Out of all things and is slightly perverted so I think he qualifies as immature.  XD

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

You will find that guys are highly immature until they are out of college and will most likely never be as mature as women half their age!

- JJ

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Uh don't say that!  It's depressing me!  *hands head*  I was hoping for maturatiy by college at least!  Sad day.  :/

Inspired Correspondent
djamphir88
0 Kudos

JJ

Hey sorry about earlier,

But anyway ive always been more mature than my age and it is true unfortuanly college guy are not mature at all, Im always rolling my eyes at how bad some guys can be during classes!!

I have seen every epsiode since it started, i didnt get all emotional but it kept my heart beating like crazy through the whole season final!! To bad about Percy and Dr. Reed!!

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Pictures, Images and Photos
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

*headdesk*  Why?!  AH!  God if I think my guy friends are bad now I can't even imagine college.  *shudders* 

*cries*  Omg that was so sad!  :smileysad: