Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Canis_Lupus
0 Kudos

Guardians of Ga'Hoole©

Has anybody read the Guardians of Ga'Hoole© series?

(I've gotten to book 5)

(And they're making a movie for it!)

Movie:

http://www.themovieinsider.com/m2789/guardians-of-gahoole-3d/ 

If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Re: Guardians of Ga'Hoole©

I read up to the sixth book. I loved it a lot until the fourth book then it started dragging on and the plot didn't seem too great. But I would definately see the movie. My cousin's reading the series, he's on the 2nd book right now.
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

ive never read these books, what are they about?

[hah this is going to seem really random- but i have 8 days left of school!! WOOT!! :smileyvery-happy:]

Message Edited by djaq on 06-15-2009 06:17 PM

"We could do pizza."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Itz about owl and their quests.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Contributor
Felidae_Evol
0 Kudos

I read them all. I really like the series but I am not looking forward to that movie. Usually book-based movies stink and only made for profit, not art.
"My life is essentially a series of embarrassing incidents strung together by telling people about those embarrassing incidents." - Russell Brand