Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Re: HELLO??..... *_*

lol, Taylor is hawt.
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

yep yep yep
I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

Amazingly Hawt!!

I luv him!! my friends always laugh at me, cuz they dont agree. im like "how can you not think hes hot, hes like the hottest guy known to mankind." ok maybe not that hot, but you get the point. lol :smileyvery-happy:

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

I CANT WAIT FOR HP6!! even though it probably wont be very good... i mean the 5th was like serioulsy bad..

uhmn the weather here is fine i guess...

my friends forced me to go see teilight when it came out... [gags] that movie made me cry because i could feel my brain dying...

NO OFFENSE!

yeah so im not expectin new moon to be any better

that is about as excitin as my life is at the moment.

and in 1 month i will *offically* be out of school!! hoopla!!

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Hoopla.  Haha.  That reminds me of Spongebob (grins stupidly) 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

spongebob? really, lol. i love spongebob... but some of the new-ish episodes are  sort of rediculous..

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Ridiculous?  More like stupid as hell.  Anything past 2007 just sucks. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

More like after the Spongebob Movie came out!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

more like episodes past 2005, but i dont know when the spongebob movie came out so, yeah. haha

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

It came out 2004-2005. Wanna know something awesome?! In my history class we're watching Gone With The Wind! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ahhh yes. gone with the wind... one of the longest movies i have ever watched.. haha not true. it just sort of felt that way at sometimes... :smileytongue:

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Well, it doesn't seem so long because we only watch one hour, everyother day. But it suuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beats regular history!!!!!
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

yes. i cant argue with that! it totally beats listening to the teacher talk for about an hour! :smileyhappy:

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Uh an hour? Try an hour and forty five minutes. We do block scheduling.  Which basically means we only have four classes a day and we only do said class for a semester.  Then we switch.  I liked my history teacher this year.  He was a bit dorky, but he was cool nonetheless.  Lol.    Which Gone with the Wind?  THe original?  God, I watched five minutes and couldn't take it anymore.  It was that horrid.  I just can't watch old movies.  Drives me insane. 
Contributor
ShyStar
0 Kudos

lol....

im out of school but my classes were onli 55 mins

but dats becuz it waxz middle school ... n now im goin 2 high school

but look @ d bright side onli 4 class n i had 8 ... n usually got 6 h.w assignments

yall dnt mind if i join ryt ?  *innocent smile*

the past is the past
what happened in it stays in it
if it comes out, theres a reason
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

We have block scheduling too, but the extra 30 minutes we discuss about the movie! We're watching the original Gone With The Wind with Vivan Leigh. I really like the movie! It's so good! Except for the kissy-kissy stuff. I'm sorry, but I really don't like watchingother people kiss. It grosses me out! How can the movie drive you insane?!!!

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

our classes are normally 45min. but than the long period is about 70minutes....... not fun.

actually, i probably just made that up.. i have no clue how long the long period is..

ugh. that will totally bother me for the rest of the night lol

"We could do pizza."
New User
TwilightHugger
0 Kudos

we only have forty minutes, which is a good thing or I wouldn't have made it through one history class without falling asleep. haha, actually I did fall asleep once. WerewolfGirl101 is in my class and she can relate can't you?  
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  Luckies.  But then again, we have way less homework loads.  Haha.  I totallly adore block scheduling.  It makes my life SO  much easier.  Lol.  Ya know, I have never fallen asleep in a class.  Sure I've laid my head down and squished my face into the corner of my elbow, but never have I fallen asleep.  For some reason I can't sleep during the day time. I have to be either sick, or in Colorado in a tent and it has to be sunny.  (don't ask)  Lol. 
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I live in Colorado1 Weren't you just hating me the other day because I live there?
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!