Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Vampire_Luvr
0 Kudos

HELP!

DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD VAMPIRE ROMANCE BOOK TO READ BESIDES TWILIGHT, STARGAZER, BLUE BLOODS, VAMPIRE KISSES, AND VAMPIRE ACADAMY? (I KNOW, I READ MOST OF THEM)
Lâ ¥V THE ONE AND ONLY,

VAMPIRE_Lâ ¥VR

PEACE, LOVE, AND REVOLUTION
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Re: HELP!

Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

The Silver Kiss by crap.... I forgot her name.  Annette something.  the author of Blood and chocolate.  Annette Curtis?  No... crap.  

Sunshine by Robin McKinley (kind of slight on the romance, and is not for everyone. I've known alot of people who had a hard time getting into it. But I adore it)  

Have you tried Evermore?  Or the Sookie Stackhouse series?   (they're both sitting on my shelf waiting to be read)   Or what about Uninvited?  I haven't read that either but I read Revealers by the same author.  

Hope that kinda helped. Lol 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob

kyleigh, the author of the Silver Kiss is Annette Kurtis Klause. Muhahhahahahaha! Here are some vampire books!

• Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine
  • House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Den of Shadows series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker (not romance, but still vampire!)
  • Vamps series by Nancy A. Collins
  • Interview With the Vampire series by Anne Rice (not romance, but still vampy!)
  • The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks
  • Beatly by Alex Flinn
  • Night World series by L.J. Smith
  • The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
  • Suck It Up by Brian Meehl
  • The Vampire by M.G. Dailey
  • The Society of S by Susan Hubbard
  • Vampirates series by Jusstin Somper

Also check out

• City of Bones series by Cassandra Clare
  • Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray

Hope I Helped!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

AH!  Hey I was close! 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

You forgot the Klause part! How could you forget the Klause part!?!? Remember Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I forgot!  I knew it didn't sound right!   Lol.  Omg.  I have that movie, but I've NEVER watched it.  Ok I lied I've seen it before but I've never watched the movie that I own. Lol. 
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Did you read the series? I did! And I owned the movie! *sticks out tougne*
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Nope.  Never did.  Lol.  You spelled tongue wrong dorkin.  :smileytongue:
Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE
0 Kudos

i've read all of the series of unfortuante events books. i lvoe them when i was in jr. high.

i like to find all of the references. like Isadora and Duncan Quagmire? like Isadora Duncan the modernist?

step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Everyone has a word they always spell wrong and mine is tongue! Ha! Didn't spell it wrong! Muhahhahahahhahaha!
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol.  Ok ok.  Lmao. 
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Wow...that was weird...
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Since when are our conversations not weird?  Lol. 
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Since Spongebob dyed his sponge pink!
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Huh? 
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

lol u 2 always make me laugh when u bicker (in a good way) i think i got the sponge joke... i think heheheehe
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:
Huh? 

You said when are our conversations not weird and I said since Spongebob dyed his sponge pink! As in NEVER!
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Oh!  Gotcha lol. THat totally makes perfect sense.  Now.......

Yes yes I'm slow sometimes.  It's a result of my natural hair color.  It can't be helped.  

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Sorry, Blondie! I was once blonde...then kindergarton happened! Now, I'm brunette! Muhahahahahahaha! Plus, by the time I'm thirty (at most) I will have almost natural black hair! Muhahahaha!
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Hate you.  I'm still blonde!  My mom grew out of it by 5!  No fair!  I've tried and failed to go brunette but my blonde just keeps coming back!  Ugh.  I would kill to have black hair.