07-07-2009 07:26 PM
PEACE, LOVE, AND REVOLUTION
07-07-2009 07:47 PM
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
The Silver Kiss by crap.... I forgot her name. Annette something. the author of Blood and chocolate. Annette Curtis? No... crap.
Sunshine by Robin McKinley (kind of slight on the romance, and is not for everyone. I've known alot of people who had a hard time getting into it. But I adore it)
Have you tried Evermore? Or the Sookie Stackhouse series? (they're both sitting on my shelf waiting to be read) Or what about Uninvited? I haven't read that either but I read Revealers by the same author.
Hope that kinda helped. Lol
07-08-2009 11:38 AM
kyleigh, the author of the Silver Kiss is Annette Kurtis Klause. Muhahhahahahaha! Here are some vampire books!
- Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine
- House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
- Den of Shadows series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (not romance, but still vampire!)
- Vamps series by Nancy A. Collins
- Interview With the Vampire series by Anne Rice (not romance, but still vampy!)
- The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks
- Beatly by Alex Flinn
- Night World series by L.J. Smith
- The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
- Suck It Up by Brian Meehl
- The Vampire by M.G. Dailey
- The Society of S by Susan Hubbard
- Vampirates series by Jusstin Somper
Also check out
- City of Bones series by Cassandra Clare
- Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray
Hope I Helped!
07-08-2009 11:43 AM
07-08-2009 11:46 AM
07-08-2009 11:53 AM
07-08-2009 03:39 PM
i've read all of the series of unfortuante events books. i lvoe them when i was in jr. high.
i like to find all of the references. like Isadora and Duncan Quagmire? like Isadora Duncan the modernist?
07-08-2009 04:00 PM
07-08-2009 04:44 PM
07-09-2009 12:05 PM
07-09-2009 01:13 PM
07-09-2009 02:10 PM
You said when are our conversations not weird and I said since Spongebob dyed his sponge pink! As in NEVER!
07-09-2009 06:27 PM
Oh! Gotcha lol. THat totally makes perfect sense. Now.......
Yes yes I'm slow sometimes. It's a result of my natural hair color. It can't be helped.
07-09-2009 06:30 PM
07-09-2009 06:44 PM