New User
SwimmingInLane3
0 Kudos

Has any one read Thirst, Human Urges, Fatal Consequences? if not, who wants to book talk?

So I just finished Thirst today and I was really bummed when I found that the sequel won't come out until January and that the next book on my to read list was the sixth in the sires instead of the first.

So I would like to talk, Thirst, how obsessed people got over Twilight when the movie came out though I was following it since 2007, or any good book suggestions.

Any way I want to book talk and this is the best place to do it right?

New User
Jessikka2011
0 Kudos

Re: Has any one read Thirst, Human Urges, Fatal Consequences? if not, who wants to book talk?

I have read it. Well to be honest I started reading it. It is so porrly written and it just aggrivates me.

I think the book is rather stupid and the author kind of, how do I say this nicely, ripped it off of Twilight.

I haven't even gotten to the second part in the book and I want to burn it.

Frequent Contributor
zera17
0 Kudos

Re: Has any one read Thirst, Human Urges, Fatal Consequences? if not, who wants to book talk?

Jessikka2011 wrote:

I have read it. Well to be honest I started reading it. It is so porrly written and it just aggrivates me.

I think the book is rather stupid and the author kind of, how do I say this nicely, ripped it off of Twilight.

I haven't even gotten to the second part in the book and I want to burn it.

This book was written way befor twilight. in like the 90's or something... and He Has also written a lot more other books then just thoes... The series definatly gets better... if your still willing to try it. 

i liked the series but i love his work...(even though i think there is a lot more death then there needs to be, its just his style i guess)!!!

Photobucket