Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

Has anyone read I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you?

[ Edited ]
If so,
Is it good?

Message Edited by stefanie_kennedy2000 on 11-21-2007 10:12 PM
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Contributor
amy_faith
0 Kudos

Re: Has anyone read I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you?

Yes, I read it! I thought it was a really good book! It was an easy read but one i'd recommend because its content was light, humorous, and kept me interested. I'd recommend it to you.
"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger."
Frequent Contributor
Bookzainey411
0 Kudos

I actually have not read this one. However, I went to Barnes and Noble the other day and saw a teen reading the last available copy, in one of those cool squishy chairs! So apparently its a popular book. Read it, and tell me if you like it!!!!
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."
New User
ruberduckyzz213
0 Kudos

that book is awsome i read it and some other good books are
the private series
the pretty little liars series
and the it girl series
Contributor
LUVtheFLUFF247
0 Kudos

I just finished that book (and started it)yesterday. It was very good, and an easy read. I'm going to start the second book soon.
~ "If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger."
I nodded, again to my-self." I know exactly what she means. And I know who I can't live without." ~ Bella Swan
Frequent Contributor
Bookzainey411
0 Kudos

Oh! How did you like the Private series? Is it worthwhile? 8-)
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."
Frequent Contributor
Krisleyyy
0 Kudos

hmm.I have not read the book, nor heard of it before. But it has an interesting title. As well as the other series. I don't think we have thoes in my school library. o.O (:
and lather the blood on your hands,
Romeo.
Contributor
jen327
0 Kudos

Yes! I've read it! It's really good! There's a sequel out now that i really want to read. I definitely recommend this book!
Frequent Contributor
hprocks2121
0 Kudos

I just started, and i'm halfway through it. i love it. has anyone read the sequel: cross my heart and hope to spy?

"Nerd pride!!!"
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. --Ferris Beuller
Contributor
ka_ka_katiex29
0 Kudos

Yeah, its a really good book...haven't read the second one yet. Its a short, cute and witty book. Anyone know about the second book?
Contributor
LUVtheFLUFF247
0 Kudos

Ya, I read the second book. It was really good. If you read the first then you should definitely read the second. Its just as good if not better than I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you.
~ "If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger."
I nodded, again to my-self." I know exactly what she means. And I know who I can't live without." ~ Bella Swan
New User
Jessiisqueen
0 Kudos

i read that book i thought it was good
and a total easy read
but i havent read the second one and i totally cant remember what its called
if someones read it could you tell me what it was calle dand if it was good???
New User
sftballLvr1012
0 Kudos

It's alright... my friend let me borrow it and i really couldn't get through it. And for me, that's pretty unheard of because I ALWAYS finish books. This one, was an exception. By the time I got about two thirds done with it, I was so bored out of my mind that I had to put it down.
I learned everything that I need to know from Dr. House.
Frequent Contributor
HPlover7
0 Kudos

I thought the story line was pretty good. the author's style of writing was not impressive. i kinda thought it was boring.

You Know You Love Me,
HPlover7

Ferris Bueller: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Frequent Contributor
lovely_for_now
0 Kudos

it was kinda cheesy, to tell you the truth
"We refuse praise in order to be praised twice."
-François Duc De La Rochefoucauld
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

I've love to, if the library would acquire it!
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

Whose ready for GG3?

I am so ready for the Gallagher Girl 3 book to come!
-jars of clay
New User
KristyLynn
0 Kudos

Re: Whose ready for GG3?

Never heard of it. Is it good?
"What comes first, the compass or the clock? Before one can truly manage time (the clock), it is important to know where you are going, what your priorities and goals are, in which direction you are headed (the compass). Where you are headed is more important than how fast you are going. Rather than always focusing on what's urgent, learn to focus on what is really important." --Unknown
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

Re: Whose ready for GG3?

It's the I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You and Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy.
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
Bookluvr12
0 Kudos

I started it but got bored with it. So i still have yet to finish it.
I love Edward Cullen!

"If i could dream at all, it would be about you and i am not ashamed of that"
~Edward

"and the lion fell in love with the lamb"
~Edward

"Besides…the more time I spend with you, the more human emotions seem comprehensible to me. I’m discovering that I can sympathize with Heathcliff in ways I didn’t think possible before."
— Edward Cullen

"I'm sorry if there's been some kind of miscommunication, but Bella is unavailable tonight.' Edward's tone changed, and the threat in his voice was suddenly much more evident as he continued. 'To be perfectly honest, she'll be unavailable every night, as far as anyone besides myself is concerned. No offense. And I'm sorry about your evening.'"
-- Edward

yes, i am obsessed with Edward Cullen.... and your POINT is??