Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Punkibear
0 Kudos

Has anyone read "Rhymes with Witches?" (Lauren Myracle)

[ Edited ]
Self explanatory, LOL. I just got done reading it and I thought it was good, but kind of disturbing with the whole cats thing, LOL. But other than that it was good! What do you think?

Message Edited by MattW on 02-05-2008 09:25 AM
"What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful" -Author Unknown
Frequent Contributor
worldslibrarian
0 Kudos

Re: Has anyone read "Rhymes with Witches?" (Lauren Myracle)

I'm not sure what to think, I mean on the one hand the are frickin' awesome to find such an easy way to be popular and I applaud them, but on the other they are complete bitches for making others suffer because they are too pathetic to be liked for being themslves. I thought it was good and I loved that the Bitches weren't taken down at the end because come on, that's life. Of course that makes me want to take down all the bad we've got going on. Maybe that's the point.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

Yes, and it proves that dump your friends for ratty populars, you'll be sorry.
Frequent Contributor
cutelittlebookworm
0 Kudos

this was the stangest book ever, it couldn't like pick a plot. sometimes it was girl drama, then it was horor, and then it was like fantasy! it was so bad!
Contributor
Tappin_Toes
0 Kudos

Well I love ttyl and ttfn by lauren myracle but rhymes with witches wasn't that great. it was pretty disgusting and kind of boring. Her other books are much better.
He was the poet while she was the muse...
Frequent Contributor
kpov
0 Kudos

i definitely did not like this book.
it was just bad.
i don't like her other books either.
i hate reading IM conversations in books.
It's a love story, baby just say yes.