Wordsmith
AliceTP
0 Kudos

Help!!!!!!!

Some of you might know, but i have wrote a few chapters, of a story im working on. Its called "High School."  I only have 4 chapters so far. Should i keep writing? I just need to know, if i should or if its point less.     Please comment and tell me.

Me without you is like a sky with no moon.

Sometimes i want to scream,
Other times i want to be happy,
Then i just want to be with you.
Inspired Contributor
krazywazy1901
0 Kudos

Re: Help!!!!!!!

Do keep writing!
New User
yippeeskippies
0 Kudos

Fo Sho!

If you've got something to write about, you should always keep writing.  You need to speak your mind!  If you feel like it isnt developing, or you're unhappy with it, you're probably just too focused on trying to make it a good book, rather than get your points fully across.  Many great authors have put down their novels for years at a time, and then picked them back up to write again- don't be afraid to take a break, no matter how long!  And make sure you arent limiting your creativity, this is your novel, anything can happen.

[I've never let my schooling get in the way of my education]-Mark Twain (1835-1910)
New User
Kirst-
0 Kudos

Keep going. I'm sure it will be a big succses in the futur. Good luck!

*Never stop reaching for what you seek. Even if things start to get rough, keep going, take the risk. That's what life is for, right.*

Inspired Scribe
carmen22
0 Kudos

keep writing you can always change things later if it doesnt come out right. Dont get discouraged just take a break and when something comes to you where ever you may be write it down. All you can do is hope for the best and good luck.

"Bright colors, Vasher thought. I'll have to get used to those again. In any other nation, the vibrant blues and yellows would have been ridiculous on soldiers. This, however, was Hallandren: land of Returned gods, Lifeless servants, BioChromatic research, and - of course - color." Warbreaker By Brandon Sanderson
New User
Kaytie_did
0 Kudos

Stop. Take a deep breath. Shake it out! but don't stop writing. If you do, you will lnever know what the out come will be. :smileytongue: