Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Heroes/Gossip girl/Smallvile r the best shows ever who agrees?

ok ive been watchin heroes and smallville for a while and i love them both but heroes is my fav im proper addicted to it and the twists dnt disapoint and i love the characters, but lately ive been heaing frm my friends hw good gossip girl is, so i thought what the heck ill give  it a go, i started watchin it 2 days ago, and im on the last ep on season one, its fantastic! i still love heroes more but gossip girl isnt far behined, its got everything a girl needs and the guys r totally hot!!  anyone else like these shows, n wt do u like about them

oh n smallville is good, but id be lying if i didnt mention tom welling is one of the big reasons i watch it, lol but its still good

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

Re: Heroes/Gossip girl/Smallvile r the best shows ever who agrees?

i dont watch heroes or smallville

but gossip girl is def love lol

& 90210

"im perfectly capable of driving myself home!" - bella
"of course she was but i wasnt capable of letting her go"- edward
-midnight sun
xoxo
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

oh wht episode u on, im on season 2 ep 1 omg it just keeps getting better, can u belive dan and sarena are dating in real life, there so cute together, but my fav characters are chuk and blair, i kno its not normally ur favs not the main girl but blair and chuk r jus reli entertaining i crnt help but like them,  its complicated  tho everyones swapping partners all the time, u jus dont know whoes gunna end up with who, but i hpe chuk n blair end up together i wounder who nate will end up with, hmmmmm, n sareenas lil bro is gay i never would have guessed!! who r ur fav characters?
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

ive seen them all b/c i strted watching them last yr when they came out & i watch them every monday lol now

i love serena & dan in real life they r adorable!

my fav characters are serena i love her lol

i want her & dan to be 2gether on the show tho

"im perfectly capable of driving myself home!" - bella
"of course she was but i wasnt capable of letting her go"- edward
-midnight sun
xoxo
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

Well I must say that I have only seen one episode of Heroes and it wasnt all that exciting, and Gossip Girl is good but unfortunately I have class at the time that it is on, so I can never watch it.

And Smallville is my alltime favorite TV show, I started watching it when it aired in 2000 (or was it 2001 - I cant remember) and every Christmas my dad gets me the newest season. lol.

but over the past 2 years I have always worked on the days that it is on, which makes me very upset and I have no idea what is going on in the newest season. But I must say that Tom Welling is my favorite actor because he is so good looking, and when he got married I was so upset. haha.

oh and I plan to take a road trip to Metropolis, Illinois (i am from illinois/wisconsin) when I have the time.

:smileyhappy:

Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.
Contributor
genkisama
0 Kudos

I'm a big fan of Smallville, Supernatural, Heroes, Crusoe, My Own Worst Enemy, and Dirty Sexy Money.  So yeah Heroes & Smallville are great shows.  I've been watching them since they started airing.  The writers' strike slowed down the shows for a while but they have really been making up for it lately.
Inspired Contributor
wbb_99
0 Kudos

Re: Heroes/Gossip girl/Smallville r the best shows ever who agrees?

I love gossip girl, heroes, nd smallville. U should also check out 90210, one tree hill, ghost whisperer, lost, and privileged!
"Your awfully small to be so hugely irritating"
-Edward
Frequent Contributor
katie_mills
0 Kudos

When I scrape together some money, I'll go out and rent all the Gossip Girl shows, because I tried reading the books but it just didn't do it for me, but the show probably will, lol. I've tried to watch Heroes, but I get lost so easily, I really don't understand. Smallville looks like an amazing show, but I've never watched it lol.
"Son, fear is the heart of love."