Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80

Re: Get to Know Eachother

Britz_29 wrote:

Hey everyone!

So I'm Brittney and finally gave in to joining this :smileyhappy:

I'm turning 15 in two days (yayyy!) and I absolutely love reading.

My favorite books are anything and everything by Cassandra Clare because she's just

amazingg<3

I probably read about a book a day and would definately read more if I had the time. But I m rapidly running out of books to read so any suggestions would be appreciated :smileyvery-happy:

Hey Britney, Happy Belated Birthday.  Welcome to the forum.  I believe more the merrier so make yourself at home and, enjoy yourself.  Have a good day.

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
shadowcat80

Re: Get to Know Each other

booklover200 wrote:

hey my name is lauren and i love reading books ever sence i once i was littie i have read so many books i can`t remember i have total of 3 books on my nook and and i think about 30 in book form  and checked out so many others from the libary..

Hi Lauren, welcome to the forum, make yourself at home and enjoy yourself.  Have a good day

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
shadowcat80

Re: Hey Everyone! Welcome & Introductions: New Users Come Here...

Felicia_220 wrote:

Hi!

I'm Felicia, and I'm 13. :smileyhappy: I've been really into reading books since 4th grade, went into a "relapse" period during 6th grade, and started reading again in 7th grade! So, I've read hundreds of books and want to keep on reading more. I enjoy series the most, as there's also something to look forwrd to. However, I'll read any books. 

Hey Felicia, welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us.  Make yourself at home and enjoy yourself.  Have a good day.

shadowcat80

Jasmine17 wrote:

Hey everyone, My name is Jasmine and I love reading books. I read books everyday because I have nothing else to do. I have two book cabinets that are full to the top with all sorts of books that I have read or am reading now. I read 8 books at one time and remember what goes with each book because I have good memory. Reading helps be relax and stay calm so I don't wig out over things like how much is it going to be for senior stuff or if I make it to college. Anyway, if you want to chat my just look me up on facebook. :smileyvery-happy:

Hey Jasmine, welcome to the forum.  I have two full book cases myself which is why I went nook this past x-mas because my apartment has no room for more book cases.  Good luck in college, I know how it can get stressful I'm a college student myself.  Have a good day

shadowcat80

bamfan20 wrote:

Heeeey everyone my name is amanda and im 21 years old and married:smileyvery-happy: but I still love reading teen books and probably always will!! I have thousands of books and own my own library full of just teen and kid books! Reading is definitely my life tied for first with my hubby haha

Hey Amanda, welcome to forum, make yourself at home and, enjoy yourself.  Have a good day.

shadowcat80

Hi I'm Stephanie

I usually spend my time at the Writing Room, Fiction General Discussion, and Nook General Discussion but, I've decided to branch out a bit.  I write poems, and stories which I post on the Writing Room.  I love greeting new users and, I love reading young adult, mystery, action/adventure and fantasy genres.  Have a good day all

Contributor
x_NAT_x

Hey!! My names Natalie and i love reading!!!!!!!!! hehe I love any books that are are sci-fi/ fantasy/ horror/ or mystery. I've been a part of this site for about a year but i've never actually posted anything (underacheiver...clearly :3 hah ) But now i will be :smileyhappy:. i'm a junior in high school and will be going to collage to become a writer. Alright i guess thats it. :smileyvery-happy:

Frequent Contributor
ThatWhatSheSaid214

Hi! I'm new here , but i love to read. i love either romance or suspense books :smileyhappy:

New User
cosette_lily

HI, I'm Lily!

I'm 13 (14 in 12 months) and i LOVE reading and pretty much anything that has to do with english class!!!

I haven't read Twilight because everyone is either a twilight-hater or a twilight-lover, and I just kinda want to stay out of it : )

I really like the Maerad of Pellinor Books, Graceling and Fire, and Cosette (obviously) by Laura Kalpakian.  Oh, and I love poems!

I'm 4'10'', so if you're 5'4" please don't complain about being short!

I'm almost NNEVER concise so be warned!!!

I say what I think most of the time so if I say something bad to you please don't get too mad at me!

I'm not that good with technology so I might need some help using this site....

I absolutely LOVE editing things!!!!!!!! Even more that writing!!!!!!

I go to a music school and play violin and piano. Also I do musical theater and singing.

I don't really play sports but I can play soccer if I want to : )

I'm (almost always) good at spelling.

I LOVE dark fantasy but I'm open to pretty much anything except historical fiction.

I CANNOT STAND historical fiction (see above). I try to read it, and fail.

I think that's pretty much everything important although i could be wrong!!!!!

~Lily

Contributor
princess_05_87

Hi, I am not a teen a young adult who is waiting to get back into college and is married i to the military. i love reading to by myself and to my three year old son. I could read 1 to 2 books a day when my son is playing with his leapster or wants to be read to. So thats me.

New User
Missohio123

Re: Hey Everyone!

Bonjour All,

Hi my name is Hannah, I turned fifteen in January ( :

I love reading and recently just got done reading Ally Carters Gallagher girls, I loved them so much and can't find anything like em. I really can't stand twilight or The Vampire diaries.

So I guess Happy reading and have an Awesome Summer...

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants
0 Kudos

Re: Hey Everyone!

Welcome to Teen Reads everybody!  We have a lot of fun talking about our favorite YA books around here and not everyone is a teen either.  I am 28 for example.  I do love the YA genre though, so that's why I'm always here.  The nice people make it a reason to stick around too.  :smileyhappy:

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
New User
KrisxD

Hi! I'm Kristina :smileyvery-happy:

I'm 14, I'll be 15 in a couple of months. I live in Ohio, the place with almost nothing to do. Good thing theres books right? :smileywink: I'm pretty short just barely reaching 5', and its even worse considering all my friends are really tall. Oh well though, no use wasting time whining about that when you could be smiling.:smileyhappy: I'm a pretty happy go lucky person, and always seem like I've just had an energy drink even though I hate them. I also play an intstrument, (the best out there (:smileywink: trombone!! So I'm a complete band geek! I love to read. I'll read just about anything, though my favorite is probably fantasy. My favorite book can only be narrowed down to the books by Tamora Peirce, I love her writing. Though I really like the Percy Jackson series and the Gone series and the Wicked Lovely series and the Anita Blake.... I could go on for awhile so I'll stop there. I'll also just end this since i feel pretty conceited writing so much about myself soo I think its time I ended this.

If you read this, thanks! :smileyhappy:

Plus this was an AMAZING idea, glad you came up with it. :smileyvery-happy:

New User
Da_Rae

Hey, I'm Danni. I love to write and read. Uhm, I don't know really what else to say. You can always find me either writing or reading while drinking Starbucks. Trust me, it never fails...So, yeah.

Hmm...Danni...Hmm...
New User
Sekinahd

Hi,

My name is Sekinah. I'm  going on in November. Preparing for the 8th grade. I love reading but I stopped reading for about 6-11 months because I couldn't find any great books. I eventually got back into books this month and year (May 2011). I'm not interesting at all. I find myself the most boring person on the planet. I come from a wealthy family but my family wants me to inherit the family buisness. I'd much rather read than to learn about financing money. So here I am spending about a hundred dollars on books a week.

Contributor
As-H_Li87

Hello everyone!

I am Ashli! Sadly, this is my last year as a "teen" I will be turning 20 in September. However I have been reading teen based books for about seven years now, and feel a strong interest towards them. I think I will always have a pull towards teen books, I will be reading them for years to come- no matter how old I am! :smileyhappy: I am new to the chat rooms and new to the B&N profile, but so far I am loving it!

Ashli(:
Contributor
Algonquins

Hello :smileyhappy: Call me Algo. I have been reading since I knew how to read and I read absolutely everything but teen books always interest me the most. I always make quiet time to read and I hope I can make some lovely new friends on here to discuss with! Happy posting and I hope to get to know some of you ^_^

Books... crazy amazing wonderful things :smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
GiveMeTheDimond

Hey everyone, I'm annabeth! I love books like the hunger games, percy Jackson, and thirteen days to midnight. I love to act, draw, write and read(obviously). And yes I do believe in ghosts!:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileywink:
Contributor
Obxgirl7

Hello everyone!

Im 14 and going to high school this fall, and i love spending time with my friends no matter what were up to, i luv them like family. i love to go kayaking and hiking. im not to sportsy.

i love to read and i write ALOT! i write alot of poetry.

i get straight As

i cant live without music

i have a talking parrot, and the best golden retriever and luv them so much

i have straight blond hair and blue eyes im about 5'7

when i was 7 i was diagnosed with liver and almost died

i believe that each day is a gift and not a given right

and i never go anywhere without my spoon ring on - its my trademark

Contributor
Emma_Michaels
0 Kudos

Hey everyone! :smileyvery-happy:

My name is Emma Michaels and I am a book blogger with a serious addiction to all things literary. WOOHOO fellow literary addict or just people who enjoy reading. I read a lot of posts about book shelves beinng full and I know what you mean. I now have two of those crazy heavy duty shelves from costco with my books four rows to a shelf and I am still over flowing! Thank goodness for my new e-reader or my room would be slowly turning into a library. (Teen is my favorite genre.) Yeay!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Book Blogger at: http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com