Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Re: Hey Everyone! Welcome & Introductions: New Users Come Here...

Welcome Arianna, Ale, Gretchen, and Chloe!

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey Everyone(:

my name is madison but people sometimes call me maddie

i read all the time and there are books all around my place :smileywink:

my parents always say i get too lazy by just reading but...(:

i love fantasy, dark romance, and mystery/thrillers.

when i am not reading, i love to write like i see a lot of people around here do too(:

i also play volleyball most the year&&im freakishly tall (im about 5'7 haha) compared to my 4 foot tall friends( who just about all hate to read ) <----they are crazyy (:

i likke to meet new people, so if you would like to talk it's cool with me(;

----------------------------------------------
Contributor
Booklover97

Re: Get to Know Eachother

Hi I am Jenna and I know a lot of people go into detail about who they are but I guess I am just not that way... I L-O-V-E to read once I read three four hundred page books in a week! Compaired to what I used to read (nothing) that is really good!

Some people say they don't like me because I am who I am but I don't judge or take sides...

I think taking sides is never fair because you never honestly know the truth.

:smileytongue:

Contributor
alybean_89
0 Kudos

Ok thanks!

~Off to neverland!
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Ahhhh im seeing alot of new users!! explore around the threads coment have a look, introduce yourself and get to know the others,  regardless of the uh hum drama you might have recently seen, we do have our days of course but overall us users know each other pretty well, so dont be shy! chat good to have ya girlies here ::smileyhappy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Hey welcome to all new users!!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
New User
pigfarmer
0 Kudos

Hey everyone!!!

i'm 14

I LOVE to read

I live on a hogfarm in indiana

i have over 10000 hogs

i LOVE to ride four wheelers, gators, basically anything that has wheels lol

i LOVE twilight (team edward by the way)

I LOVE country music (jason aldean is yummy)

im a country girl who loves ffa and particapates in soil judging,crop judging, and livestock judging ; im also good at all three of them

im a fan of the clique books

love to draw write color and take care of my animals

i have 3 dogs 4 goats over 20 pet cats around my farm

ive said to much already but thats me

BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Hey pigfarmer lol good to have ya here girl (team jace/damon) all the way D: one thing I assure you about this site, is that it will never bore you and I have been on here for some years and hey im still here arnt I your gunna love it here so welcome!! :smileyhappy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Welcome, Maddie, jenna, farmer, and Aly!

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Inspired Correspondent
CharlieG31
0 Kudos

Hello all ,  my name is Charlie and I am a book addict. I am currently reading 1 book per week I would love to read some more but school does not let me. It is my first time on the B&N bookclubs and I am very excited lol.

"The questions are more essential than the answers."
Karl Theodor Jaspers

BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Yeah it can get hectic, I just finished reading the reader it was awesome!!! I so want to watch the movie now Arghhh!!!!! BTW Welcome!!! We can get kinda crazy here, but good kinda crazy so be prepared :smileyvery-happy:

Fantasy4eva
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

CharlieG31 wrote:

Hello all ,  my name is Charlie and I am a book addict. I am currently reading 1 book per week I would love to read some more but school does not let me. It is my first time on the B&N bookclubs and I am very excited lol.

Welcome Charlie!

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

lol heyy pigfarmer and charlie and everyone else! :smileyvery-happy: welcome! like blue said crazy really does sum us all up here :smileyhappy: but its all good. great to see so many new people!

"We could do pizza."
Reader 4
Nessanatorz
0 Kudos

hiya: 

my name's vanessa. avid reader for years. 

funny story: when i was younger, i DESPISED reading but then i saw the light, so to speak. 

i've read countless books over time and i'm still looking for more. 

as anticipated, when i started college i didn't have much time devoted to free reading, but slowly i'm getting there. 

currently, i'm reading splendor: a luxe novel by anna godberson. check out the series; it's amazing.

that's all for me, so signing off! 

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Welcome, Vanessa.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Contributor
Tabbington
0 Kudos

hi my name is tabby. I hope i have alot of fun here and make some cool friends. My friend redheart52 showed me this site.

Frequent Contributor
memento_mori1
0 Kudos

Hi, My names Ann

I've hated the twilight series since it got turned into a movie

My favorite series is the Mortal Instruments series

I'm thirteen and turning foruteen some day in June

I love reading and all my friends think I'm a freak b/c of it

Frequent Contributor
Tabithia_Storm
0 Kudos

hey people!

I'm Tabithia_Storm and i absoultely LOVE reading :smileyvery-happy:

~Tb

I'll never be what you want
I wouldn't change any part of me.
Never Be What You Want- We Are The In Crowd
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Welcome Tabby, Ann, and Tb!

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Contributor
Envisage
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey! My name is Corrinn and I'm pretty new here.

I love to read and talking with people about new and old books. (which is why I'm here lol)

I'm always looking for new books to add to my personaly library.

My fav type of genre is science fiction and fantasy.

I'm happy to meet new people who love to read as much as I do! ^_^ 

My uneasiness in the world- the sure,complete belief that I didn't really have a place in it -that wasn't about being a teenager. It was a part of me, and it always had been. Maybe it always would be. In: Evernight.