Frequent Contributor
Serenity_
0 Kudos

Re: Hey Everyone! Welcome & Introductions: New Users Come Here...

My name is Madeline, and I am currently in college to become a vet.  Reading is my favorite past time, and once I start a book I usually don't do much else until I have finished it.  I have my own little persona library in my room.  I enjoy fantasy books because it helps me escape reality, and explore new worlds. Also, reading new stories helps me develop my own writing style.  My favorite series of books would have to be the twilight series because I can read them again and again and its still like the first time I read them.  Another favorite of mine is The Giver by Lois Lowry, this book is why I started reading. That's me in a nut shell.

"There is no great writing, only great rewriting."
-Justice Brandeis
New User
san-diego-girlie
0 Kudos

Hey!!

I'm Marissa and I love to read. I read whenever i get a moment, which is hard to do sometimes!

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Welcome Marissa and Madeline!

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
New User
poemfaerie_blinkblink
0 Kudos

Hey! 

My name is Florie! I am 13 (turning 14 this year). I love to read and I'm always open to new book suggestions! :smileyhappy:

New User
Book_Worm95
0 Kudos

Hi! I love to read, it is basically my biggest hobby! One of my goals in life is too have a gimongous private library! I already volunteer at my local library and enjoy it alot and spent as much time reading as I can! My two favorite book series are Inkheart and Alex Rider! :smileyhappy:

~Book_Worm95~

New User
PenRua
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

My name is Pen Rua [Pen - or Jack] and I am from Ireland. It's a loing story on how I got my name. Another time :smileytongue: I am 13 [14 in July]. I live in Ireland and of course I love reading! My favoruite author is Robert Muchamore [who writes the CHERUB and Henderson's Boys books]. I like action/adventure, mystery and the odd time romance books. In terms of music, my favoruite band is Paramore.

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Welcome to Teen Reads you guys!

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Reader
lovebooksDW
0 Kudos

Re: Get to Know Eachother

Hi am Destiny

I love reading books it is like opening another world. I love playing softball and I also like to draw. I listen to music all the time when I read it helps me concentrate more on the book and what it is about. I am a straight A student and my favorite subject is L. Arts. I like to write stories but I am not that good at spelling so that is one thing that I'm bad at and I am not that good at math it is my least favorite subject.

Destiny Peace out!

"When one door closes another door opens"

Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

Hi everyone my name is Jess I am a 26 year old married mother of two I really enjoy YA fantasy fiction which id why I am on this board I pick up a book and read it in a day and I love reccomendations and discussing books

New User
alloutoriginalx
0 Kudos

Hey There.(: I'm Amanda, but my friend's call me Kam. (Don't ask how they got Kam from Amanda, weird friends. BUT I LOVE THEM!) I love to read and write, well obviously. They are my passions! Music is my life, without it I might be lost. I'm into all genres-- of music and books. My favorite genre of course is Teen Romance, love it.

Right now I am reading Marked by Kristen Cast. (It's good so far.(; ) I'm pretty crazy-weird, but you'll get used to it as you get to know me. I can be fun, or a total B. Quoting movie's is a bad habit of mine. I'm also pretty shy once you get to know me! Oh, and I'm thirteen years young.(: Follow my twitter- @alloutoriginalx I guess that's all..knthnxbi.(;

New User
Swimming95
0 Kudos

Hey,

Well I just finished reading this book "sucks to be me" best book ever!! I didn't know it was a vampire book until I started reading. A mix between romance and vampires. If you enjoy Twilight or other vampire books I recommend this book to you!!

:smileyvery-happy:

-Alice In Wonderland ROCKS!!
Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

Hey, whats up teen readers? I'm Brittany and I love to read books!:smileyhappy:

New User
Bratney
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

Names is Brittney. I Love Reading, its very claming for me. Im a senior in college. I am working towards having my own personal library i'm at 63 books right now. I love the Blue Bloods series, the immortals series, night house series, warrior series, wake triolgoy, percy jackson series and many many more. :smileyvery-happy:

My life would be a mess without my cats and my books.
Scribe
JdiennoPSU

Hey everyone!

My name is JJ and I am a 5th year senior biomedical engineering major at Penn State.  Obviously I love to read and have quite an eclectic taste.  Some of my favorite series are the wheel of time by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson, the sword of truth by terry Goodkind, James bond by Ian Fleming, the john Clark / jack Ryan books by tom clancy, the dark tower series by Stephen king, twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer, and of course Harry potter by j.k. Rowling.  I also enjoy the classics, medical non-fiction (however I really want to read The Unlikely Disciple), all fiction, poetry, and pretty much anything I can get my hands on.  If you have any questions ask!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
8D
New User
8D
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello,

My name is Julia, i like reading. um ya!

:smileyvery-happy:

New User
such_a_jinx
0 Kudos

My name is Wendy I'm 17 and I LOVE reading! Although I only read teen novels with main characters who are women because I love to picture myself as the main character and giving either actors or people i know in real life a character and while I'm reading I play the whole thing in my head like a movie =))

Reader
CasperLynn
0 Kudos

Hey!

I'm Michelle. I'm currently a Student at Marist College! Go Red Foxes!! I've read like everthing so I'm excited for new suggestions and discussions. :-)

Frequent Contributor
writingirl_15
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm Megan.

I turn 18 in April.

I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 guinea pigs.

I have a sister and she's 21.

I love to write and read.

I love romance, paranormal and action/adventure books.

And.....yeah. lol Those are the basics

Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
0 Kudos

Hello.  My name is Tiffany, as you can tell from my username, XD.

Anyway, I'm usally in the Writing Room all the time and I decided to come here.  I love reading books and writing them, I write some poems, but not a lot.

Come read my writing some time!

Tiffany

If there is a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, you must write it. -Toni Morrison
Inspired Contributor
books4life48
0 Kudos

Hey. My name's Leia and I love to read and write. I will read anything I can get my hands on. Once, I read Einstein's Theory On Relativity because it was the only book around me. I like to write poems and stories and I have posted some on the Writing Room Board so I would appreciate it if you checked them out! :smileyhappy: I'm nice, funny, and smart. I'm in the seventh grade and I just turned thirteen on this past Friday. I was glad becuase then I could check out this board!! Lol well I think that's it...... Oh and nice to meet yall! :smileyvery-happy: 

~Yes*We*Have*No*Bananas~ XD