Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Luna93
0 Kudos

Hey guys...

It's been forever since i've been on, but i finally have a little bit of free time and I'm pretty dang bored :smileyvery-happy: So what's up with everybody?

All I want is for you to be happy
And take this moment and make you my family
And finally you have found someone perfect
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: Hey guys...

[ Edited ]

lol Hello =D I don't think we ever met before but it's nice to meet you =P I try to make myself very open to people xD O_O I hope it's working uh-oh

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Luna93
0 Kudos

Haha nope don't believe we have. It's always nice to talk to someone new. :smileyhappy: So how's life treating ya?

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

lol Life is okay xD same old same old haha So how are ya?

Luna93
0 Kudos

I'm pretty good life could be better, school sucks as always(failing freaking pre cal :smileysad: ), to much drama for my liking...but hey what can ya do lol

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

lol Yeah that's what I meant by same old same old xD good thing is I'm on vacation bad thing is I am coming back on Monday and I have a 2 projects due Tuesday that I have no interest in doing =P Isn't life wonderful? lmao

Luna93
0 Kudos

Lucky i'm just chillin at home doing nothing but that sucks that you have 2 projects...I have testing coming up all this week not looking forward to that at all lol

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

That sucks too lol Test are the worst haha Well I'll be going back tomorrow, but I'll rather be going to hell then seeing all those people lol So you've been on b&n for a long time? I had an old account but can't go back on it cause I got banned =( I didn't even think that could happen O_O lol Oh, well xD So read any good books lately?

Frequent Contributor
AliceApple
0 Kudos

Hi Luna93, I'm AliceApple. I understand what you mean I hate the end of the school year and the teachers give 5 times more work than usually be giving.

Luna93
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

yeah they are but they are really easy so whatever. yeah i've been on for a while but ever since school started i haven't reallt been able to do anything on here. why did you get banned? and no i haven't gotten a chance to read any good books lately :smileysad: wbu?

Hey Alice, yeah i know it's so stupid how much work they give us at the end of the year and the fact that a majority of us get really lazy towards the end of the year doesn't help

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I have no idea why I got banned =( Oh, well

I have read a few good books like:

Oh and I totally agree that it's 10x harder at the end of the year and I heard it will be really bad next year for me so that's awesome! xD

Luna93
0 Kudos

oh Dark visions is so good i read that awhile back loved it :smileyhappy: never heard of the other ones though

yeah same here we are changing to a 7 preiods a day schedule...what a lovely senior year. I'm hoping it wont suck to bad lol

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Dark Visions was one of my favorite books and it remind me a lot of Darkest Powers series a lot. Next year I'll have to be taking my SAT and that will suck the most =P

Luna93
0 Kudos

yeah i think i read the first book in that series but i dont remeber. yeah i still have to take mine i should prob get on that lol but i'm kinda excited about next year to since im gonna be on student council and all my friends are on it so its gonna be so mich fun. im jst not looking forward to applying to collages. stress central riht there lol are you gonna be a junior?

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

No lol I am going to be a sophomore xD I haven't taken my SAT yet that's why I said I will next year haha still a freshman =P And that's cool your going to be in student council. Many of my friends used to a in student council in junoir high, but for some reason they stop =P Idk why, but I can't do anything like that I am super shy to that's really hard for me to do xD

Luna93
0 Kudos

wow your taking yours early im at the end of my junior year and i still haven't even signed up for mine dang i feel so irresponsible lol yeah i know what you mean i used to be real shy i kinda still am but i do my best not to act shy it works most of the time lol

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

You know the thing I don't get is why we have to take out SAT in 10th grade and not in 11 or 12th? I mean what if you fail what would be the purpose of going throw school when you know that when you failed you can't even graduate? I just don't get it. =P

Luna93
0 Kudos

well you can take the SAT as many times as you want so it's a good thing that you are starting early it gives you more chances to get a good grade and you can graduate without the SAT as long as you pass all the classes you need you'll be fine

Finally you have found
~RHCP
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Oh wow thanx I feel a lot lot better lol